That Psycho

(Previously: The whole time he kept pressing harder made her yelp, that psycho, loving her but not caring about her.)

After Yuki was asleep he picked her up, and laid her on the flat cold metal like table with straps. Her back facing him, and her laying on her stomach. Destro must have spent an hour laughing like a mad man, after his little moment. Destro realized, she could wake up any moment, so he must hurry. He removed the jacket she had on and then straped her in, sliding her shirt just barely down her shoulders, to where he could do this.... surgery. Destro picked up the knife that was on one of the small tables and slowly drug it along her smooth pale skin, scratching it. And he then just then, pressed a little harder, cutting small lines over where he scratched her back diagonally. She instantly woke up yelping from the pain, with little drips of blood escaping these cuts. Destro's eyes turned a deep crimson, for he was being possessed by the want of her blood. He slowly started liking the blood off her back, "Stop! Zeal! Help!" the girl called for her only alie. To her surprise, everything went quiet, Destro stopped being possessed perv by the vampire in him wanting her blood. But all of a sudden a noise was made, as if someone or something was thrown against a door? The girl crying in pain and fear, was scared for her life. But something went across her back, something that made her cuts not leak of anymore blood. But the thing was cold and soaked, it was a wet paper towel. Yuki flinched, she thought it may've been some kind of alcohol wipe to clean the wound before the surgery? But Yuki soon stopped shaking when someone undid the straps that tied her to the table. They also pulled her shirt back up over her shoulders.