Delicious

(Previously: in pain from her bleeding bandaged ankle)

"Daiki" the figure showed its self, revealing a teenager looking boy. he had black hair, blue eyes, gray wolf ears and tail. Odd? no, a human with wolf ears and a tail oh so common. Sarcasm went about in Yuki's mind, "Oh, what am i doing here, um wheres Detective Andrews?" she asked the guy kindly. "You were injured so my cousin brought you here, also, he's downstairs" he answered. "What about my ankle?" she questioned, while slightly groaning. "It will need stitches, and a vein was stabbed by whatever may have cut it" he explained. "Would you like for me to ask for Andrew?" he added, scratching behind his ears. "Yes, please" Yuki gritted her teeth trying to avoid another sound. With that Daiki left the room and headed downstairs, soon after Andrew entered the room. "Detective... what are they going to do to my ankle?" she asked worried to death. "Just stitches is all i know" he shrugged, "okay good..." she mumbled. "Since it's late, Jones made dinner" he started to walk out of the room. "You all live here?" she asked, "yes" Andrew said leaving. Yuki gritting her teeth, relaxed waiting for the food, "Zeal... would he be dead...?" she said to herself. Not long after she fell asleep, but only an hour later she was woke up. By sheriff Jones, he had brought a tray with food in on it, "hey, here's some grub" he left after handing her it. She slowly looked down at this food tray, and the steam from it's heat fogged the air. Yuki took a bite of what looked like, mashed potatoes, and instantly her mouth began to water. It was delicious, she could have swore nothing tasted better. She finished her food, and Yuki now full, fell asleep pretty quick.