"How was your trip?" I asked.

"Amazing! My parents absolutely love Mike," she bushed.

"That's great," I smiled.

"Here, I'll show you your room, you'll be sharing one with me Jasmine. However, you might be sleeping on a mattress since my grandma made my room with one bed. Same for Mike, but he'll be sleeping in the same room as Caden."

"Fine by us," Mike insisted as Jake showed Mike to Caden's room.

(A/N If you are confused about who is sleeping where, let me explain. Mason and Jake are in one room (terrible choice, I know). Caden and Mike are sharing a room but Mike will be sleeping on a mattress. Jasmine and I will be sharing a room but Jasmine will be sleeping on a mattress. Just to clear things up!)

This was the last thing I was expecting today. Jasmine told me she was coming after her vacation when we were on our final week in Florida. And I did not expect Mike to come. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Mike, he's like a brother to me and I was originally going to invite him to come along, but Jasmine and I are the only girls and there are four guys now.

If only Casey hadn't cheated, she would have been here too. But she lost all of us, it's on her. I guess my grandma has to make more breakfast in the mornings now.

Instead of Jake and I going on the boat ride tomorrow, I think we should all go to the beach instead.

Why make things worse between us and make it awkward on a boat when we can just invite everyone to the beach. Seems pretty reasonable if you ask me. The beach has always been a place that everyone enjoys. You can swim, tan build sand castles, splash people, etc. You can never be bored. It might just be my favorite place. You can never go wrong with a day at the beach, right?

"Come on, the waves are awesome out there," Mason called, running down the stairs and out the door.

"Someone's excited," Jasmine laughed and walked down the steps of the porch and into the driveway. "So, anything you have to tell me about you two?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, obviously not wanting to answer the question.

"Don't act stupid, you know exactly what I mean," she replied.

"Who's acting stupid?" Mike questioned, wrapping his arms around Jasmine's shoulders.

"Bella," she answered, laughing.

"Who said she's acting," Caden teased, running after Mason.

"Jerk!" I called after him.

"Sibling rivalry is awesome," Mike laughed, leaving Jasmine and walking with Jake who just passed us.

"Now answer," she demanded.

"We are just friends, I promise."

"So, what about you and Jake?" she asked, making me blush. I never really thought about Jake and I being a thing, but it's not like anyone thinks we'd be good together, it kind of changes my perspective.

"You're blushing, oh my god! You like him?" she screamed making me cover her mouth.

"Shut up, he's right there and I don't even know if I like him," I replied, hushing her.

"I'm on team Bason but Jalle could be a thing," she shrugged.

"Bason? Jalle? " I asked.

"Your ship names," she responded.

"You're and idiot."

"And you're stupid, like Caden says," she teased and ran ahead.

I love my friends.

****

"Alright, here's the deal," Mike started. "We are going to do a sandcastle competition, I will be making the teams and whoever makes the best sandcastle wins."

"What do we win?" Jake asked.

"You get to post something on everyone's twitter," he laughed.

"Oh lord, help me," I mumbled, making Mason chuckle.

"Alright, Jasmine and I are on one team," he stated.

"Didn't see that coming," Mason sarcastically whispered, making me laugh.

"Mason and Caden, you're a team," he decide while Mason and Caden did the bro handshake.

"And Jake and Bella, you're a team," Jasmine rushed making me glare at her. Of course she told Mike to make us a pair.

"We are going to win, I have mad sandcastle skills," Jake bragged.

"You do, huh?"

"I'm the best in the business," he laughed and picked an open space to build the sandcastle. "The key is to mix sand and water for the base, then sprinkle dry sand over the spots that are mushy and can fall over."

"You build sandcastle a lot, do you now?"

"All the time with my sister," he shrugged, obviously upset about something.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Now come on, we have a contest to win," he laughed grabbing a bucket.