Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 5 - Kisses and Three Girls Named Brittany

Start from the beginning

Next, make-up. Heavy eyeliner, grey eye shadow, and chap stick. My usual was pink lipstick, pink eye shadow, and dark blue eyeliner. Too much pink.

And now to admire my work.

I looked so much better than my usual clothes my mom put me in. She believed that girls should show their outer beauty by looking like skanks. Basically, I was to wear a skin tight tank top, and a hot pink mini. Though as usual, when I get to school, I usually change into a some capris or jeans.

I worked part time at Hot Topic on Saturdays and Sundays (Though last Sunday, they didn't need me) I didn't need the money, of course, but it was just for the experience.. I loved my job. People were so nice..

And to my mom's future disappointment (not that she knew), I actually got a tattoo of an angle holding up the middle finger on my back. Because that's what they called me at the store. Angle. I personally thought the name was irritating, but fitting, since I was no more than a stupid angle who follows her mother's rules like an idiot.

I sighed and grabbed my pink bag back from the closet. Mom will be back in a month..

I swear if I see anymore pink, I'll barf. Being around Tre with all of his 6'2'' of emoish tallness influenced the way I looked at things.

Glancing behind me, I saw that it was 6:30.. I have half-an-hour left.

Walking to the art room with a huge smile plastered on my face, I opened the closet and got out some bleach.

I made sure to take out everything from my bag before I dunked random splotches in the vat of the powerful smelling liquid.

When I was done, I put it on the counter and admired my work.. Okay, it's official, it looked awesome. I smiled and put my stuff back in.

"ICE! LET'S GO!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Cain shouted.

"Coming!"

I grabbed my keys and my bag, and ran to the door. I've had so much practice in heels, I can practically run in them.

Cain was in the kitchen, eating an unnamable object. Typical Cain.

I really didn't like the looks I was getting from him.. A brother shouldn't be looking at a sister like that, right?

"Damn, sis.. lookin good! But are you sure mom would let you do that?"

"That's the point dim-wad."

"Did you take my black skinny jeans? I swear, Ice.. I will KILL you!" I stifled a laugh and imagined Tre's amused smirk.

"Nope," I said, brushing past him. Isis - 1 Cain - 0.

I walked out and climbed into the Audi R8, and shut the door.

A tap on my window.

I pressed the button and the window rolled down. "What!?" I shouted, still very pissed at him.

"Can I get a ride?" he asked sheepishly, like nothing happened.

"No, Cain. You have your own car."

"But we always ride together! We're the FOX twins!" he did this little roll of his head that looked very amusing, though I didn't laugh.

"Don't even, try! I'm done Cain.. DONE. I can't believe you.. your such an a-hole!" I shouted, pretty sure there was smoke coming out of my ears.

And with that I drove away, making sure to spray him with the mixture of mud and water that was on the drive.

We've always been known as the FOX twins. He's the player, I'm the little popular sister. Not today.

All of my so called 'friends' (Stupid people that I sit with) were brainless jocks and snotty cheerleaders. I sat with them to keep a reputation that I really didn't want. But my mother did. Not today.