n o t e ( i m p o r t a n t )

Hello and for those who had finished Maze, welcome back!

I'm glad to announce that you are currently reading the official sequel! Hope you enjoy it thoroughly, and please don't forget to vote or leave comments :)

Before starting on the first chapter of Labyrinth, I would like to make some notes.

As I had stated before, this book is a sequel and is related to its prequel, therefore this book cannot be read as a standalone. If you are on this story and haven't read Maze, please do not proceed. This book will be confusing and difficult to follow without the knowledge of its prequel, so please read Maze first before going here.

TRIGGER WARNING:
Secondly, the contents of Labyrinth are as sensitive as Maze, but the former has higher rating (R+16) than the latter. This book has serious and sensitive themes such as depression and self-harm. These topics will be touched HEAVILY, especially regarding the main character. If you are not comfortable with these topics, please do not proceed.

This is a final warning, as I may not put TW in some of the chapters.

This book will be heavily edited. Right now, it's currently UNEDITED.

As always, this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism of anything from this book or my other books is completely intolerable, and please take this seriously. Imagine an author working hard on a book, only to be stolen by some morons who only think of popularity and money. Please report immediately to me if you found this book on the other websites.

That's it, and you may began to read the book :D