Part 8: Its a Girl's Night

Start from the beginning

we are at the table drinking  wine lovely is with us

we are at the table drinking  wine lovely is with us. While Haley and Samantha is dancing. This Club is packed, its a weekend anyway.

 This Club is packed, its a weekend anyway

We have so much fun Dancing and drinking,many guys want to hookup and buy us drinks but we politely refused them

many guys want to hookup and buy us drinks but we politely refused them. Samantha and Haley find their Men while dancing they come to our table and introduce us to them after exchanging name and pleasantries and they head off for the night. We just push them off because they can't get off to their almost make out and almost make a show in our table to much kissing and exchanging tough that things that I never want to see. After more couples of dancing and cocktails drinks Lovely picked up by her boyfriend. Me and Sarah decided to head home soon because it's almost 2am in the morning but I felt I need to used the bathroom first before we head out.

I when to the Restroom... I felt amazing and so good, having fun that I never did before. I almost fell when I hit by someone, I controlled it and about to say something......

"Its a small world sweetheart," or maybe I say are you stalking me? He said with arrogant smiles in his mouth.

"What? Excuse Me? Are you saying that Im stalking you? You're the one who hit me not only once but twice, I angrily snapped to him.

"Its okey Sweetie," No need to to deny it, I'm so used to it," he chuckled. "And You look so stunning tonight sweetheart"he added smiling at me.

It's look like he's having fun when he saw me angry.
"What an arrogant egoistic Man"I thought it to myself.
"Sorry to disappoint you Mr Brute but I'm not stalking you and I don't find your attractive at all,"

He frowned. "Not even a little? He asked.

"Nope, Not all women find you irresistible, count me on that. So back off. Excuse me. I spun around and left him, his mouth hanging open about to say something. But I already blended to many people on the club, way outside to find Sarah in beside her car waiting for me. "I'm about to think that you fled away with someone," she joked.
"Never in my dreams, its just the bathroom packed," I said, I don't want her to know the incident. Or else she'll going to attack that stupid guy.

"Are you alright, you looked so flushed," she said unconvinced.
"Yeah Im fine, it just the drink kicking me out.. Lets go it's already too late." I said. And we call it for night. But it's should be a day. It's already 1:25'o clock Am.

~/~

I wake up the next morning with the continuously phone ringing I grudgingly wake up to look for it but find my head spinning and very painful. I Remember the so much wine from last night. I curse and totally forgot my phone calls. I didn't saw Sarah beside me, but I saw a glass of water and two tablets of what so ever medicine it is lying on the bedside table. I saw a note as well

Hey bessy,
Good morning! I know you have hangover, drink that pain reliever and you gonna be fine, I informed Ancle Alfonso that's your here, anyway I need to left because Im picking up loMarco at the Airport, and I don't have heart to wake you up.😘😘😘

Ps: call me later!
Love, your bestie

To be continued......

Please
Comments
Vote
And follow
Thanks a lot!!
See you in the next chapter!! Love you all😊😘