"Love you. Drive carefully, and don't kill anyone."

    "See you soon, Matthew."

    That's how Vi and I ended up in my car driving through some poorly kept back roads.

    "Where the H*** is this house? Doesn't your brother know that you weren't old enough to even drive when you were here last?"

    "Probably, but he doesn't care. Plus, it's not even that big of a deal, Vi. It's not like we're going to get kidnapped or stranded. This is one of the buildings my mother use to work in. It's okay."

    When we arrived, we were met with a decent sized building. It seemed like it was in the middle of no where, something for communications in this town I suppose. The summer breeze blew my damp hair around as I stepped from my car. Vi jumped out and grabbed the bag of food we brought for him. Locking my car, we entered the building. We were met with security who nodded at me, letting us pass through.

    "It's still odd, isn't it?" Vi said as we walked up the few sets of stairs to where my brothers office is. This building is like a house and office mix.

    "Kind of, but it's my brother. This town has always been kinda freaky, and in the time I've been back, things seem to have changed."

    Shoving the door open, I was met with my brother standing at the end of some table with men and women surrounding it in seats. All eyes fell on us and I ignored how they made me feel. My senses filled with perfume and cologne mixed with coffee. My brother took a deep, irritated breath as he looked at us. Vi grabbed my arm in worry and fear. What are they going to do to us?

    "I thought I said my office." He snapped shaking his head. Smiling, I shrugged.

    "Okay, I can drive home with your stuff. Have fun wearing old clothes for a 'few days'." I went to walk out when he stopped me.

    "Just." He stopped and walked over to me. "Pain in my a**." He shook his head, taking the duffle. "Now go home, Charlie." He said quietly. Looking to Vi he gave her that, "listen to what I say" look. She shrunk closer to me as she gripped the bag.  I took it, showing him.

    "I suppose you don't want this then. Your favorite food from the diner. Oh, did I mention it has my famous  pasta salad in it. We can just take it back-" He growled at me, sighing eventually.

    "Thank you." He said taking the bag, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Go h-" He was interrupted by some guy. He looks familiar.

    "Matthew, who is that? Your girlfriend?" A few laughs were let out. Matthew's face seemed pained. I looked at my brother warily as Vi stepped around him and looked at the man who spoke before.