They left us here

Mike looked outside the window.

'It's getting dark now.'

He looks at Arabella's peaceful face laying on his lap. Mike sighs as he gently starts to shake her awake. "Wake up Arabella."

Arabella slowly gets up, "Ugh what time is it?"

Mike checks his watch, "Half past eight."

"Dude, when will they let us out? It's kinda cramped in here." Arabella complains.

Mike sighs and starts banging on the door again, "Quinn! Avery! Let us out! We'll do anything."

There was no reply. Arabella takes out her phone and dials Quinn's number. She picks up after the third ring.

"Oh hey Arabella!"

"What the hell Quinn?! We've been in this blasted bathroom for three hours! When will you let us out?" Arabella says into the phone, frustrated.

"Hmm.. So you two have been doing the deed for three hours?" Arabella could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Shut up Quinn! I fell asleep. Now where are you?"

Quinn nervously laughs, "Oh uhm... We uhh... Avery and I.... We left a while ago."

"What?!" Arabella exclaims. She's about to go on an angry rant when Quinn cuts her off, "Please don't kill us bye!"

And with that, Quinn ends the phone call.

Arabella runs a hand through her hair and turns to look at Mike's confused face, "They left us here."