Milly and Popcorn

When Arabella, Mike, Quinn, Avery, Oliver and Atticus arrive at the Preston's mansion, they immediately head to the living room.

Once they get there they see a little girl, about five years old, laughing on the sofa watching 'Olaf's Frozen Adventure.'

Atticus smiles at the little girl, "Guys meet my cousin, Milly. Milly, these are my friends."

Arabella grins, "Hi there!"

"Hello." Milly says shyly hiding behind her older cousin.

Atticus carries Milly and introduces her to his friends. Once they are all aquianted, they joined Milly in watching Disney movies.

"I'll be right back with the popcorn." Arabella says excusing herself from the group huddled up on the couch.

"I'll go get ice cream." Mike says following her into the kitchen.

Arabella grabs two bags of popcorn and cooks them in the microwave one by one. She gets bored after a few seconds so she decides to sing a made up song, not noticing Mike's presence.

"Popcorn. Oh yeah it's popcorn! You cook it in the microwave it is super yummy! P to the O to the P to the C to the O to the R to the N. Cuz popcorn, yeah it's popcorn!"

"Nice song." Mike comments trying to hide his laughter. "Oh shut up." Arabella says, embarrassed.

She walks out of the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn, leaving a laughing Mike behind.