Chapter 11: Hospital Hostility

Start from the beginning

    Zelena nodded, knowing what Regina was referring to, "Like how's some of Emma's light magic is here? In this Beacon Hills."

    Regina snapped her fingers. "Exactly. The question is, how can this be? Magic can not exist outside of Storybrooke. The only reason it was able to last time, it was because of the Olympian Crystal, and even then, Storybrooke's magic was tethered to it. So what is tethered Emma's magic here"

    "Actually, didn't you tell me that the Chinese wizard, The Dragon or whatever, say this is a Land Without Magic because that's how it looks like. When in reality, magic can appear here if it is believed in?"

    Regina hummed as she remembered that one time when magic had been used outside of Storybrooke. She remembered how Henry had been able to gather enough magic to bring their family home from the Land of Untold Stories by making a portal at a New York water fountain from the wishes everyone made.

    Regina concluded, "So there is magic in this world. Magic that was strong enough to keep Emma's preserved in a different form. And magic strong enough to allow the tracking spell to work in the first place."

    "We just have to know where to look," Zelena finished with a smile. Suddenly a light bulb had popped up into Zelena's head. "Maybe that's how we'll save Storybrooke."

    Regina turned to her with a raised eyebrow.

    Zelena explained, "Perhaps, the only way to save Storybrooke, is by using the magic from this world. It may not be as strong as the magic from our home, but it could prove useful to us if we manage to harness it and use it as a weapon against those bloody creatures."

    Regina thought about it for a moment and looked back at Zelena with a raised eyebrow and skeptical look, "Zelena, are you trying to get your magic back?"

    The older sister shook her head, hoping this would be the last question Regina would ask her. Zelena rolled her eyes, "I was only trying to help but you just had to make it seem like I was plotting an evil plan."

    Regina raised both arms, "Well, come on Zelena, can you blame me?"

    Regina turned to see that her sister was rubbing her temples just like her. Zelena had this look within her crystal blue eyes that shone with tears, sadness. Regina knew that these years were from Regina's skepticism, but the worry Zelena had for her daughter. Regina understood and tried to cheer her up.

    "Look Zelena, the idea is a good one, and let's be honest, it's our only option. We just to find a way to collect the magic from this world in some magical object," Regina noted

    Zelena sighed and smiled slightly, "Perhaps we can use a charm of sorts," Zelena looked up and pointed towards a direction, "but right now I think we have to deal with a bigger problem right now."

    Regina turned to see the girl with strawberry blonde hair and plump lips stare at them curiously. The sheriff stood away from the women and continued to speak with Lydia, Malia, and Liam.

***

    Lydia looked back to see the two women arguing with each other. Until the redheaded one looked up and she turned away as quick as possible to the discussion she was in.

    "So none of you have heard from Scott or Stiles," the sheriff growled a little in anger. Ever since he found out that Stiles had ran away and left with Scott on the previous night while he was asleep, he and Melissa had been on a rampage. He had told Stiles not to leave with Dean and Sam Winchester but he didn't listen. He's tried to track the boy down by retracing his steps, but it proved to be futile.