THE REUNION:

Nikki's P.O.V:

BRANDON: "Nikki, I don't think that we will find our friends here. I think that just like us, they moved on from this city."

NIKKI: "No, I believe that they are all still here."

BRANDON: "That's a large amount of hope that you have there."

NIKKI: "Could you at least be a little more optimistic? You're the one who saved the world from André."

BRANDON: "You're right, I should look in the mirror at what I've become. It's no way to live, since we're back here I'm going to have to learn how to become 'me' again."

*DOOR BELL*

NIKKI: "No...way..."

BRANDON: "Is it them?!"

NIKKI: *Opens door* "No... Just some kids playing ding dong ditch. I SEE YOU OVER THERE! CLIMBING OVER OUR GATE IS TRESPASSING AND I'LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE!"

BRANDON: "Kids..."

NIKKI: "Brandon... Have you ever thought about us...you know... Having children?"

BRANDON: *Blushes* "Um well uh... Yes, yes of course I would be okay with that."

NIKKI: "That's great news! We could really start a family here."

BRANDON: "You've got that right."

NIKKI: "Of course you do know that finally it means that-"

CHLOE: "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

BRANDON: "What the hell?! Who are you and what are you doing in our home?"

ZOEY: "Guys, our cover has been blown. Thanks Chloe..."

CHLOE: "Hey! I wasn't going to just hide and listen to them having lewd conversations."

NIKKI: "WAIT! Did you just call her Chloe?"

ZOEY: "I did call her Chloe, yes."

BRANDON: "Guys? You don't mean that there are-"

THEO: "More people here? Of course there are Brandon."

MARCUS: "Yep, we wouldn't just hear that you're moving back and not do anything about it."

NIKKI: "OMG! Guys it's you!!! SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! It's been so long, how have you been? How was high school?"

CHLOE: "Aren't you wondering how we got into your home?"

NIKKI: "Kinda, yeah."

ZOEY: "Trevor Chase was so kind to let us know about your decision to move back here. So he gave us a spare copy of your keys, we were going to jump out and surprise you but SOMEONE had to ruin it."

CHLOE: "Hey you know damn well that if I hadn't said anything, our roles would be reversed right now!"

VIOLET: "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!?!?!"

NIKKI: "O..M...G!!! Violet? But......you're walking."

VIOLET: "Long time no see Nix, as for my legs... Haven't you seen the recent advances in medical science? At first they have made robotic legs and arms but in the future they will have robotic eyes for those who are blind."

NIKKI: "That's a relief because I know someone who needs a repla- Nevermind. It's just so great to see you guys. I just wish that I had been a lot nicer to you back then. I just left Westchester so suddenly, sure me a and Brandon made a fortune but it was nothing without you."

CHLOE: "That's crazy talk. There's no need for apologies Nikki."

ZOEY: "Yeah, Girlfriend. Now let's group hug for old times sake."

NIKKI: "Definitely!"

*GROUP HUG*

I never thought that I'd meet my friends again. But that opinion has changed instantly!

The band is back in town!!!