An Unexpected Pregnancy?

Natsu's POV

After the funeral, Lucy and I walked home in silence. We got up to the door, and we both let out a loud sigh. I looked at her again to see a small smile on her face. We walked in and changed out of our dark, wet clothes.

"You're not still feeling guilty are you?" I asked walking towards her.

"Of course I am. It should've been handled a different way, someway around it.." she looked down at her feet.

"You know you had to do it, she was asking for it the second she decided to leave Fairy Tail, you know that," I pulled her into a warm, tight hug. Still shirtless, I felt her tears fall onto my chest. I took her chin in my left hand and looked into her sad eyes. I gave her a small smile and softly kissed her.

"How 'bout we head over to the guild and try to get our minds off it," I suggested still holding her head up.

"That sounds perfect. How about we get you a shirt and we can head over."

"Oh all right.." I complained. I thought about my old house and remembered that I still wasn't sure what to do about it. Giving it Happy and Carla to raise their new litter there felt right. She is expecting them anytime now.

The image of Happy being a father to who knows how many small exceeds, popped into my mind. With all those thoughts running through mind, I finally noticed Lucy waving her hands in front of my face.

"Earth to Natsu! Report to duty!" she snapped her fingers in front of my nose.

"Sorry, I guess I spaced out there. I was just thinking, and it's just hard to believe Happy's going to be a dad soon.. I've only had a girlfriend for about a week now, and he's got a wife and kids on the way."

"Hey, the only reason you aren't caught up with the rest of the guys, is because I wasn't here, right?" she asked holding my head up this time.

"Yeah. I'm happy to finally have you, and no one to get in the way." I stated while pulling her outside and opened the umbrella. Without time to loose, we ran to the guild hand in hand.

~

"You need to calm down," as we heard that while opening the door, we also heard a loud thud and what sounded like Levy screaming her head off.

"Calm down?! This can't be happening, I'm like, 20! We're not even married! How could this happen?!" Levy screamed at the top of her lungs. Lucy and I moved our attention to Levy shaking the living daylights out of poor Mira, and Gray and Elfman helping an unconscious Gajeel. Lucy ran towards Levy pulling me along with her.

"Levy what's wrong?!" shetried to calm the poor Script Mage.

"I'm... we..." Levy stuttered.

"Come on Levy, tell us what's wrong!" I exclaimed grabbing her by the shoulders.

"I'm pregnant..." she whispered looking deep in my eyes.

"What?" I whispered back. Lucy was trying to help Wendy heal Gajeel. Romeo was right behind Wendy and had his hands on her shoulders watching her work.

With her advanced hearing, Lucy heard Levy and stopped to run over to us. I softened my grip on her frail little shoulders and let my hands fall to her elbows.

"You're what?" Lucy asked with uncertainty. She put one of her hands on my arm and the other on Levy's shoulder.

"She has all the symptoms. Small weight gain, morning sickness, extra appetite, and serious mood swings," Mira explained walking up to us rubbing the back of her neck. Levy was bright red.

"How long?" I sternly asked.

"Uh, about 3 weeks..." she thought in concentration.

"You can know for sure right?" I looked at Lucy, "Your magic, you can figure it out?" With her mastered Sky Magic, she can figure out the details of a pregnancy. Actually, I think only Lucy can.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!" she knelt down and put her hands on Levy's stomach.

"Yep, 3 weeks. Nice memory," she winked causing Levy to turn even more red.

"Shut up.." she crossed her arms and pouted.

"AHHHHH!" Gajeel screamed from the floor. He jumped up and ran up to Levy.

"You're keeping it right?! Please tell me you are!" he exclaimed while shaking her back and forth.

"Of course Gajeel! I have no reason not to!" she exclaimed back.

"Thank Mavis!" he thanked pulling her into a big 'Gajeel hug' is what I like to call it. He kissed her with the most passion I've ever seen.

"I'll be right back!" he let Levy go and grabbed Jellal and Gray.

"We can never have a normal can we," I laughed.

"Apparently not," Lucy laughed with me. Grabbing her hand, I pulled her over to the excited guild freaking out about Levy and Gajeel. That's when the guild doors opened and a certain Exceed came zooming in. It was Happy, he went straight to Lucy and was yelling and mixing his words together.

"CarlashavingthebabiesrightnowandshesentmeheretogetyouandWendyandMira!" he cried out.

"Happy breathe! Now use real words!" she exclaimed holding the panicked Exceed.

"Carla is having the babies RIGHT NOW!!" he screamed the last part.

"Oh my god.." Lucy and I whispered at the same time.

"Wendy, Mira! Come on! We need help over here!" she let go of Happy and grabbed my hand and pulled me to my old house, where the couple was staying.

We finally arrived to the house. Panicked, we followed Happy to a small area in between my souvenirs here and there. Lucy eyed the nearly untouched home. I remember when she first 'visited' my place. She meant to surprise me and make me angry by 'teaching me my own lesson' I guess for intruding. She ended up cleaning the whole place and disappointed that I didn't show up. I myself fell asleep at her house waiting for her. I woke up that morning in her apartment. Freaked me out at first, but I'm pretty sure she left me there not to disturb me.

My little hammock I used as a bed was pinned up and turned into a canopy for the new born Exceeds. My billboard was left untouched, showing that Happy and Carla knew not to touch my job fliers and notes.

A little bit before the Grand Magic Games, I had decided to note all of our little moments Lucy and I had on jobs. Funny stuff, big milestones we reached, and especially our first job together. I kept the maids outfit, out of irony. We both snapped back to the task in front of us and ran to Carla.

"How are you?" Lucy softly asked.

"Okay I guess I just-" she cringed at the following contraction.

"Well, it's time. Natsu, go outside and keep an eye out for Wendy and Mira. Once they're here, come inside with them. I think you should be here for this," she looked at me with caring, urgent eyes.

"Okay I'll be right back. Hang in there Carla," I patted Lucy's shoulder and ran outside.