The Truth About Lissana

Previously..

"Now, shall we?"

Lucy's POV

Lissana isn't the same, and I know why.

"Natsu?" I called out.

"Yeah?" he answered back.

"I would get back." I heard him shuffle.

"Alright. You know what to do." Natsu called out.

"Yeah.." I replied not taking my eyes off of Lissana. Natsu walked past her not even glancing at her. She watched him walk away, past us, and into the crowd of the guild.

"Hey! Focus over here please!" I yelled to her, putting a hand on my hip.

"Oh I'm sorry. Does it bother you?" she teased.

"Pft! Please!"

"At least I'm a stronger wizard than you!"

"You're such a child, this isn't a pissing fight! Let's just get this started!" I egged her on.

"Oh, so you think you're all that! You haven't seen my true strength!"

"If you think you can knock me down with your first attack, go ahead. No one's stopping ya!"

Lissana looked behind her shoulder to see the guild grinning. Even the Strauss family knew I could stop her without breaking a sweat. Battling Natsu wasn't tiring, now Lissana, her I could mess with which I intended to do.

"I get the first blow? This fight isn't going to last long.." Lissana smirked at me.

I faked to look 'concerned' as she got closer.

"Animal Soul, Cat!" Lissana shouted ,as her appearance changed to the unsettling cat soul costume. I watched her speed increase, standing my ground, knowing how she would use this to her advantage. Seeing as I knew how this move worked, I could use it to my advantage. I waited till the last second to jump out of her way.

I used a combination of Sky Dragon Magic and Earth Dragon Magic to make my weight shift and lift me to the air, and softly back down to the ground.

"What the hell!?" I heard her exclaim, "How!?" she started looking around in a panic.

"With your knowledge given to you by your, 'friends', you should know all about the 5 Elemental Dragon Slayer right?" I jumped down from a tree, landing perfectly on my feet. I caught her attention and she spun around.

"How.. How is it that you were able to contact the dragons?" she angrily spat.

"Being the daughter of the queen of the Celestial Kingdom, heir to the Dragon Realm and the Celestial Kingdom, you get to know your way around," I snapped back as I walked closer to her.

"Wait, I thought Natsu was supposed to be heir to the Dragon Realm. Since he was raised by the king of dragons, and one of the strongest Dragon Slayers."

"Exactly. Natsu inhabiting the strongest single Dragon Slayer Magic, it must only make sense for the two over all strongest Slayers to heir the realm together."

While training, he would tell me after I would make a dumb move, Young dragon, you for sure will be perfect for Prince Natsu. Natsu and I have been engaged since.. Well I believe Igneel made it official when he and I first met. But, he is also giving us the choice to wed or not. No matter what, we will rule the Dragon Realm together, married or separate.

"If we do choose to get married, he will also rule the Celestial Kingdom along with me."

"So.." she looked at me in horror.

"Yes. I'm the strongest Dragon Slayer, heir to Dragon and Celestial worlds, fiancée to Prince Natsu Dragneel. I am once again, Princess Lucy Heartfilia. Who knows, in a couple of years, I could be Queen Lucy Dragneel. You know, I like the sound of that..." I sneered. I was telling the truth. I never needed money and nice clothes. Fame was never important to me the way I had it before, but if I get to choose who I married, rule the domains I was raised in, and rule it with the love of my life, it's a dream come true.

"So you know how powerful I am. Your guild has been on the hunt for the 5 Elemental Dragon Slayer ever since the dark guilds were formed. You had already been part if that group for sometime. Secretly going there when you went on 'private jobs' and would get information on me, go searching for me. The exact magic of the Dragon Realm, unless you have certain permission to enter, it's impossible to break in. So if you somehow live through this fight, I wouldn't suggest trying it, 'cause you have Natsu and I to answer to," fear glazed over her eyes, "Even though you have strayed away from the path of good and joy, you were still raised here at Fairy Tail, and you've abused that privilege. Some of us wanted to belong here so badly, but were never given the chance. You must never give up the fight, no matter what side you're on," she looked at me angrily and ran towards me ready to fight.

"Animal Soul, Wings!" she hissed at me.

"Gravity Pull!" her wings stopped working and she fell down and was under my gravitational pull. Like I did with Natsu, I walked up to her, but I had no sympathy.

"You... bitch..." she croaked.

"Ah yes. Because I'm the one who betrayed my guild and family. I'm positive I'm the bitch here," I said sarcastically.

I heard a couple of chuckles from the crowd, including Natsu's. One of the many things I inherited from the dragons, especially Igneel, was my sarcasm.

"Get up," I said sharply. I turned on my heel and broke the spell. I heard her groan and the grass shuffle. With my acute hearing, I could hear her mumble a Take Over spell.

"Earth Dragon, Rumble!" the ground shook and to my pleasure, I watched her gigantic rabbit Take Over fall down, yet again. She turned back to normal and laid there for a second. I heard gasps and small murmurs. She won't go down that easily.

"Stop messin' around! I believe it's time to get this over with!"

I heard her laugh from the ground. So much for child's play, now I can show what I'm really made of..