Day of Birth

I woke up sweating I looked over to see Yoongi on his phone looking at me with a slide glance. "Y-Yoongi." I whispered "yes?" He answered. "I think my water just broke!" I exclaimed through gritted teeth. I can't describe the pain. Yoongi quickly picked me up and started driving me somewhere. "W-where are we going??" I asked. "Somewhere for you to have our baby safely." He explained without looking at me. We got there in no time. I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening around I was just focused on my baby. Yoongi got out of the car and helped me out. He took me inside of a humongous house. As we entered I saw Jin, I gave him a pleading look before passing out.
Authors POV
Y/N passed out luckily Yoongi was there and caught her. Yoongi picked her up and looked at Jin. "Where do you want me to put her?". "Over there." Jin pointed to a weird mat thingy. As Yoongi put Y/N down he took a few steps back to let Jin handle her. Y/N came to and started pushing uncontrollably. "Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed in pain as her body kept contracting. Yoongi was beside her holding her hand as she gave birth to his children. She finally gave birth to the first one and not minutes later the second one. She finally calmed down after Jin gave her pain killers. Jin cleaned up the two babies and brought them to Y/N. "Guess what Y/N.... They are......."
----------------------------------------------
Hey sorry this was short but I needed to get that out also I need help with the genders of the babies and their names so if you have any suggestions please comment below!!!!! K I'm done PEACE!! Oh also thank you everyone that voted!!!!! 100 votes!!!! Wow I'm literally dying thank you everyone for voting I know I already said that but who gives a fuck. Well anyway BYE