Promotion

*BEEP BEEP* I woke up to a loud beeping noise. I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and slowly started stretching. I looked down to see that I was wearing a fresh pair of underwear and one of Yoongi's shirts. I looked around for Yoongi but I couldn't see him. All of the sudden Yoongi walked through the door with just a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair and abs still a little wet from the shower. I wasn't paying attention and soon I realized my hand slowly inching toward my core. I snapped out of it when Yoongi started laughing. "Wow I didn't know I could turn you on this much." I looked at him with a confused look "I can smell your arousement from here Y/N." He answered my question. I started blushing like fifty different shades of red as he started to walk towards me ever so slowly with that smirk on his face, his devilish smirk always gets to me. "I can help fix that Y/N." Yoongi whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close and I started kissing him. After a little bit of making out I pulled away from him as he whimpered. "I have work today Yoongi" I told him as I got up to change. "Fine whatever don't love me." I heard him whisper. Once I was done changing I walked into the kitchen to see a sulking Yoongi. I grabbed my keys and started giggling. I walked over to Yoongi and gave him a peck on the lips, granted I had to grab onto him and stand on my tippy toes to reach him lips. As I was about to walk out of the door he grabbed me and spun me around, and started making out with me again. Once he finally let me breath I walked out side and drove to work.
*Time Skip at work*
I have been working for a while now and I just keep getting requested. After one person I get another and it just keeps going. Some of the girls try to comfort and help me while others just stand back and stare at me jealously. I'm just a few people away from getting the popular title!!! I was working hard when Jimin caught me off guard and pushed me against the wall. "Hey you're getting really popular really fast." He whispered to me. "Do you want to go home with me tonight?" He suggested. "I have a boyfriend pretty boy so calm your dick." I said as I pushed him back a little. He was completely taken aback he just looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. I just giggled and pushed his mouth shut and walked away. It was almost time for me to go home when a man walked through the door I didn't see who it was because of all of the girls. When he started talking I knew immediately who it was. It's Yoongi. Oh shit he's gonna find out that I work here. I leaned back onto the wall just watching the girls trying to flirt with Jimin when the manager told me to go to a certain table. Once I got a few menus and all of my stuff I walked to Yoongi's table. I kept my head down trying hard for him not to notice me but to no Advil. "Y/N I can smell your sent I know it's you." Yoongi stated. I looked up at Yoongi to see him staring right back at me, that's when I look to the other side of the table to see another person. I gave them a questioning look but all they did was started smirking. Oh my god. I quickly looked away and looked back at Yoongi. "What would you like to eat..... Sir?" I asked him politely "I want you." Yoongi whispered. I looked up and started blushing because of the gaze both males were sending me. They both had lust in their eyes. "So a strawberry cake?" I question both of them and they both nod. "Ok two strawberry cakes coming up!" I walked back to the kitchen and handed in their orders. I went to the very back to get a blood pack. Yoongi can only have a certain kind of blood and since I don't ever want to risk him getting ill I always give my blood. Luckily I brought one with me today. I walked back into the kitchen and got their cakes. "Ok here are your cakes is there any thing you want to drink?" I said as I looked at the other male. "Yea ummm water please thank you." He said in a deep voice. I got him a glass of water and I brought the glass of blood for Yoongi. When I got back and handed them their drinks I was about to walk away when the male said "can I have what Yoongi has?" I gave him a questioning look "are you sure?" Of course I'm not gonna say no but does he know that that's blood? "Yes I'm sure." He replied quickly "ok" I hesitantly brought him a glass filled with my blood. Once I finally gave him his drink I saw that Yoongi was already done with his.
"Y/N!!!" My manager called me. "Congratulations you are the first girl to get the popular title! Here's is your new stuff now go change!!" My manager hurried me. I quickly grabbed the stuff she gave me and darted toward the changing rooms not even looking at it. Once I got done changing I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I like this new outfit.

 Damn I like this new outfit

Whole outfit^I walked outside to get all of the details and also clean the table because Yoongi and his friend already left

Whole outfit^
I walked outside to get all of the details and also clean the table because Yoongi and his friend already left. I went to the back and changed back into my regular cloths. I was about to leave when my manager stopped me, "go get your whole uniform." She commanded "why?" I questioned her. "Because you have to take care of it, it's yours now." She answered. Ohhhh that makes since. I got all of my stuff and left. Once I got home Yoongi was already asleep so I changed into just his shirt and snuggled with him, eventually falling asleep.