22. Double heartbreak

**FRANKS P.O.V** 

"U-umm..." I avoided eye contact and looked down awkwardly. This is the bit where I get beat up in the toilets and get left with a black eye and split lip.

"I hope you heard all of that" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. I nodded and stayed quiet "Good" He smiled slightly "I'm sorry about my brother, he wouldn't do anything like that" 

I crossed m arms and felt a pang of anger "Oh, so he wouldn't do that but he'd use the only boy that loved him for sex?" I questioned with an accusing expression, accusing him of talking pure shite.

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head "Frank, that's not the point-"

"Mikey, I know you're trying to help with the whole 'cupid' act, but you can stop now" I said with attitude, he raised an eyebrow and frowned "He's not that broken he can actually live without me...i can't"

 I swallowed the horrible lump in my throat and blinked the tears away.

"No, he can't" Mikey stated "He's a mess without-"

"Oh, he's a mess?!" I chuckled sarcastically because he wasn't the one who was willingly taking their own life because of a broken heart. It sounds extreme but add the shit that ive been through and it would all add up to one big fucked up life that no ones wants to live.

"Yes! He made a mistake" Mikey pleaded, kudos to him for standing up for his brother.

I shook my head, wishing the tears away. I felt like the words had been stolen form my mouth and I suddenly couldn't speak, I couldn't look at him "I'm late to isolation" I choked out.

I pushed passed him, tears still threatening my eyes as I rushed down the corridor.

Somehow, my heart felt more broken. I know I didn't know the full story, and now I know more from Gerards side I still felt shattered. So he they didn't fuck, neither did me and him. But they kissed, they were full on making out and that's classed as cheating. I don't whether i'll ever be able to forgive him.

I barged through the door, after wiping the tears away and fixing my messy hair, I still had to look like I was together on the inside and show Gerard that I could live without him, even if I couldn't.

"Can I ask why you're so late, Iero?" The head teacher raised an eyebrow as he slouched at his desk, his hands clasped together.

"Yes. But you won't get an answer" I said clearly as I walked to a desk, at the very opposite side of Gerards desk.

I saw the staring, I saw the gaping, I saw everything. I wasn't looking at him but I new that he was looking at me. I stared straight ahead, I as not going to give the boy any acknowledgement of any sort what so ever.

"Sir?" Gerard's voice appears.

The teachers he rises from his desk and he raises a questioning eyebrow "What?"

"It's extremely important that I speak to Frank" He smiles politely. 

I roll my eyes and huff, good luck with that when i'm not talking to you.

"This is isolation Way, not a chat show where you can gossip about you're boyfriends okay?" He retorts and goes back to tapping on the keyboard.

Gerard scowls and stands up, walking straight towards my desk. Oh fuck. I can see him getting closer in the corner of my eye and I cringe this is going to be hell and torture. My eyes dart around the room and I feel claustrophobic, fuck this is killing me. The urge to look at him his growing bigger and know i'm going to cave soon but I have to stay strong I need to-