15. Why are you under a drum kit?

**FRANK P.O.V**

"I'm thinking of dying my hair" I mumble as i slouch in my chair, bored out of my brains. 

Gerard and i were sat in isolation, sighing and glancing around the same room we have been in for the past three days. Gerard looks at me and turns fully around, resting his legs on the desk.

"Feet off the desk now, Way" The head teacher scolds, because apparently he need to be in here since we're so "untrustworthy".

Gerard rolls his eyes and moves his feet onto my lap, i smile slightly and shuffle in my chair.

"Why's that?" He finally questions suspiciously.

I shrug and bite my lip "Hm, i dunno" My hands rest on his shoes and i begin to fiddle with the laces.

"What colour?" 

I shrug again and think for a minute "Maybe...shave the sides, make 'em blonde and leave the top longer and black" 

"School rules don't allow shaved heads and mohawks, Iero" The head butts in with an evil glint in his eye.

My face drops as i scowl at the man at his desk.

"I don't mean to be rude Brian but, its highly fucking rude to earwig into peoples conversations" Gerard grins and narrows his eyes "So if you don't mind, shut up" A smug look of success covers his face as the old mans jaw drops in horror.

"One, Mr. Way. You address me as Mr. Bonner-"

"Of course Mr. Boner" Gerard butts in rudely. I giggle and we grin at each other.

"Bonner!"The man corrects him angrily "And two, use that language again and i'll have you here for another week!" 

Gerard merely shrugs and turns back to me"Fucking cock sucking twat" He mumbles, only for me to hear and i burst into a fit of giggles. The teachers head picks up and he scowls but returns to his work anyway.

"So, about the hair" Gerard sighs "I think it's super cool, and really punk" He chuckles and i slap his arm playfully.

"Shut up, it's cool!" I defend and calm down my laughter "I'm thinking a lip ring too" I add.

Gerard raises his eyebrows and his eyes instantly lock onto my lips. I suddenly go nervous at the lack of response.

"Gee?" I question quietly.

"That would be so fucking sexy" Gerard smirked and his eyes lock onto mine. I smile and shuffle closer, leaning in to plant a kiss until-

"Ahem" The head teacher coughs awkwardly as his miserbale face and eyes are on us both "No" He simply says.

"Homophobic prat" Gerard scowls and flips him off, the teachers head picks up.

"Mr. Way, stand outside now please" The teacher demands sternly.

Gerard groans and rolls his eyes. He stands up and places a small and hasty kiss on my forehead before stomping outside the doors.

"Shall be right back Iero" The head says before leaving and following the boy outside.

**GERARDS P.O.V**

I storm outside the classroom angrily and lean against the wall, waiting the for dick to arrive next to me scowling at me. 

"Stand up straight, Way" He say sternly. I do as he says and stand in front of him "There shall be non of that, in this school" He gestures towards the classroom and my blood boils instantly.