7. 5 minute phone call

**GERARDS P.O.V**

"Gerard calm down" Frank sighed "You've been stressing all day" he said as he sat down next to me.

"I know but Ryan-" I groaned as i bury my head in my arms "He's gonna hate me" i mumbled.

I felt Frank place his hand gently on my back "Why would he hate you?" He questioned softly.

I sigh and flahs him a small shy smile "Because he saw you kiss me" I mutter, his hand is taken away immediatly as he looks away, a sad expression planted on his face.

"Sorry" He mumbled as he looked down at his fidgety hands "I shouldn't have-"

"No!" I butted in "I dont mean it like that at all, i just..." i trailed off. I didnt have the courage to tell him i lied to Ryan, i couldnt say that i told him Frank and i still hated eachother or else he would go back to wanting to punch me.

I sighed as i gave up looking for an excuse and we both went silent.

"Frankie?" I faced him as i watched him smile.

"Yeah"

I swallowed the lump in my throat as i forced the question out tbat ive been wanting to ask all day "w-why did you uhm k-kiss me?"

He immediatly looked away as his cheeks turned a deep red "i- uhm..." he stuttered as he shuffled in his chair.

I waited for him to answer and flashed him a friendly smile as he glanced at me awkwardly.

He shrugged slightly and looked down at the floor "I guess I'm starting to like you more than I expected to" His face turned a bright pink as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

I felt myself smiling as we stood there in silence for what felt like hours, I finally broke the silence with a small cough, he glanced up at me and we both smiled "me too"

His head snapped up as he looked at me, wide eyes searching for some hint of honesty in my eyes. He squinted his eyes at me slightly as he sent a mischievous smirk "Oh?"

"Yeah.." I mumbled as I was the vulnerable one now.

He locked eye contact with me as he raised an eyebrow "And why would that be?"

I felt the blush rush to my cheeks as I smiled to myself "well, I guess you're not a massive dick" I smiled at him and rolled my eyes when he grinned and raised his eyebrows.

"sorry-I didn't hear you properly" Frank cupped his ear and furrowed his eyebrows "d-did you say 'got a massive dick'?" He mocked.

I scoffed and pushed him "No! Not a massive dick" I chuckled as his face glowed with the smile that was present on his face.

His furrowed eyebrows remained as he leaned towards me "I'm still hearing 'got a massive dick'" 

"Of course you are" I laughed and rolled my eyes as I watched him giggle and slouch down in his chair again, a smile laid across his face.

He crossed his arms and smirked "Still true..." 

I looked away and shrugged "Sure" My eyes widened at what had just come out of my mouth, why the fuck did I just agree with Frank having a big dick..?

I saw him freeze in the corner of my eye and I was desperately trying to act natural and forget I ever said anything "I'm sorry?" He sat up slightly, his eyebrow raised.

"I-" I stopped myself as I glanced at him "Let's just say... that you weren't uhm cold or tired yesterday..." I blushed slightly and raised an eyebrow.