Chapter Nineteen

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! YOU'LL KNOW WHY BELOW

Chapter Nineteen

Breakfast was so awkward. Considering aunt Cecile pretty much caught us having a heated make out session in the kitchen.

When I walked out my room, she looked at me with a smirk as she set up the table. My dad was sitting on the couch when aunt Cecile brought it up; it was a bad experience.

Last night, before going to bed, Louis kept asking me over and over if I've made up my mind yet. He's desperate and for some weird reason, I like it. Flattered, even, that he wants to spend every single day with me.

Aunt Cecile, Peter, the girls and my dad left at around 8. My class doesn't start till 3 and Louis doesn't have classes at all today. Right now we have the whole house to ourselves.

"I can't wait to graduate." I say, leaning back on the couch.

"I dont mind another year." He says with a casual shrug.

"Yeah" I say flatly. "First goal when I graduate, have Em live with me."

He sits up and looks at me curiously. "Really why?" He asks.

"I feel sorry for her, living with our mother. Who gets to have freedom with a troll watching your every move?" I tell him.

"I don't hear Em complaining." He shrugs.

"Well if you lived with my mother in your teenage years, it was horrid." I say, plucking the thread from the couch. "And she's only 10."

"Can't be that bad. Unless you were the bad one." He says with a smirk.

"Okay," I ignore his remark and sat up from my spot. "I kept rambling about my messed up family but you never tell me any need from your family. Care to share?" I ask him. He laughs at me and runs a hand through his hair.

"How would I know? They don't really tell me anything." He laughs.

"You're lying." I tell him, making him laugh louder. His laughter's contagious, making me laugh a little. "How's your mum?" I ask him.

"Umm, she's going to have the twins pretty soon." He says casually. "That just means more children I have to babysit when I go home."

"And do you think you'll finally have a baby brother?" I ask him.

"I'm counting on that or else I'm going to have to be surrounded by women all my life"

"Well most guys like that." I say.

"I'm not like most guys. I don't ask out just any girl." He says with a laugh.

"Where have I heard that before?" I ask him sarcastically, smirking.

"I don't know, try and figure that out." He says almost as sarcastic. I laugh at the first time he said that. First I thought he was being vain but it's actually the truth; with the testimony of his friends. And that's where it all started.

"Yeah, you were impressive."

"In what way?" He asks scooting over beside me.

"Being straightforward and not taking no for an answer. That was impressive, brave, and slightly annoying." I say, making him laugh.

"Well I learned from my mistake from being too nice to girls."

"So you planned on being a jerk to get them?" I ask him.

"Not a jerk. In between being a jerk and a nice guy is a guy who has been a jerk and a nice guy."

"You were a jerk? Wow I find that hard to believe!" I say sarcastically.