'Margery stop. You're being ridiculous. My family could care less!'

'But I'm not like the other girls, Lucas, I'm nothing like Freda.' Freda stopped, leaning against the tree quietly. She held her breath and listened.

'So?' He stated, angrily. 'I don't want you to be like Freda. She doesn't care about me, she's only into me because of my money.' He spat." Jimin snorted.

"Freda is a gold digger." Yoongi said.

"Most definitely." Jimin agreed. "Freda growled under her breath. 'She's a stuck up brat who gets whatever she wants. Not this time. She doesn't get me.'

'Lucas, I don't know about this.'

'Do you love me?"

'Yes, but-'

'Then trust me, Margery. All this will soon be over. Go now. I'll meet you there.'

Freda watched Margery take off into the woods. She stepped out from behind the tree. 'You really think you can run away from me?' She sneered. Lucas jumped, turning around. He stumbled back, away from Freda.

'What the hell!' He yelled. 'Stay away from me!' Freda shook her head.

'You're supposed to be with me, Lucas, not her. You're supposed to fall in love with me not her, we're supposed to be married.'

'That's too bad. I don't love you. Our engagement is off, Freda. Go find someone else to be your puppet.'