"Are you not scared of me?" The lilac head asked catching the younger's attention. He looked up with confused eyes.

"No. Why would i be?" He asked and continued to wrap the bandages on his fingers.

"When i walked away, everyone was scared of me. But why did you follow me?" He asked again staring right into the younger's wide doe eyes. 

Jungkook blinked and avoided eyes contact with the older as he didn't know what to answer.

"Its gonna hurt a bit hyung." He said changing the topic and applied the dettol on the fresh cut. However didn't even hiss or groan because these wounds were nothing to him. He has gone through so much more.

"Is it hurting hyung?" He asked with a worried tone and V just stared at him blankly.

"Oh i know! Eomma used to heal kookie like this." He said and took taehyung's fingers, kissing it gently with his soft pink lips.

"Pain pain go away! Come again another day~." He sang and giggled later on looking at the older.

"Is it healing?!" He asked with excitement and tae couldn't say 'no' to that face so he nodded as an yes. But an sudden evil idea popped up in the older's brain.

"Its hurts here too. Heal it." He said pointing at his swollen cheek. The younger blushed but hesitantingly came closer to kiss it. He quickly pecked on it and started singing.

"P-pain pain go away, come again another day." Taehyung mentally smirked at the innocent boy. Oh how he loved fooling and teasing the naive child.

"Here too." He said again only this time, pointing at his swollen lips. Jungkook's eyes went wide and mouth ajar. His cheeks was tinted with crimson pink, a view which tae loved.

"B-bu but-

" but what?" V asked, leaning closer to the younger who immediately panicked. He quickly stood up and stepped back from the infirmary bed which tae was sitting on.

"I-i'll go. Rest well hyung." He said and turned around to leave but the lilac haired male was fast enough to stand up and pull the younger to him swiftly.

Jungkook gasped as he landed into the older's broad chest. He felt taehyung's strong hand holding his waist firmly. He blushed at the intimacy, seeing the older's face only inches away from his. Taehyung bended down his face to meet jungkook's level because of their height difference.

"Why are you running away from daddy, pup?" He asked in a husky voice, staring at the frozen male underneath him. He could feel the younger's soft hands trembling on his chest.

Jungkook kept quiet the whole time with his heartbeats racing faster then normal. He unconsciously bit his lips I'm the nervousness he was feeling.

"Don't bite your lips, i might not be able to control myself again." Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"W-what do you m-mean hyung?" He asked, being clueless as ever.

"You don't know what you are doing to me min jungkook." taehyung said again, ignoring the younger's question. He was fighting the urge to kiss the younger's plump lips which was on show but he knows better then to force the younger again.

But god knows how long he can have self control of staying away from the tempting younger male who was driving him insane.

Their intense moment was interrupted by the infirmary door opening and a loud singing voice erupting.

"WORLDWIDE HANDSOME IN YOO AREAAA!!~~~~"

____________________________________

Halloo♪ヽ(*´∀')ノ

Sorry for not updating frequently guys. I had to go out a lot to do prom shopping and stuff. So yea..😅

BUT CAN SOMEONE STAB ME PLEASE? i am such a stupid and irresponsible author.

Here's why.

Do you guys remember that i had an Q&A in one of the chapter and said that i will put the answers after my exams.

My idiotic brain which has a very bad memory forgot about it.
(´⌒`;)

*sighs* why am i like this? I am so hopeless.

Urgh..idk what to do.. Should i do another Q and A now? So all the old and recent readers could ask questions.

Idk.. I'll decide and tell y'allᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗ

Oh and i am already stanning 6 aces btw😅