3 (Rated R)

I grinned as I take her lips in another kiss, and she holds on to me fiercely. I can feel her love pour through me, and it's the sweetest, most powerful thing I've ever felt. Lifting up her leg, Emma strangled me as she sat on top of me never leaving the heated kiss. My member twitched in excitement as I let out a low growl. A smile stretched on my lips, while I firmly gripped her waist.

Emma's hands found my zipper as she quickly zipped them down. I caught her hand in the process. Breaking the kiss I looked at her my breathing heavy, "Are you sure?" I asked.

She gave me a smile, "Of course."

Emma's POV

"Of course," I grinned.

Even though it's been days since I left the hospital I never felt even better. Being with Killian made me happy and I wanted to do this right. Even if I was scared doing so.

I love him and trusted him.

Killian nodded before he slips his hands under my top and push it up, removing it from over my body. Then his fingers go to the waistband of my shorts, and he undoes them, sliding them slowly down my hips and thighs revealing my pink laced panties.

Okay so maybe I was planning on sealing the deal. Sue me!

In a quick movement, Killian switches our positions, me on the bottom.

His eyes darken with lust, " I've waited so long to see you like this, Emma. To have you under me in your panties, so innocent and sweet."

I blushed at his comment, biting my lip.

He reaches behind my back and undoes my matching bra, pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. I was nearly naked below him chilled with goosebumps. My nipples are hard peaks pointing up at him and begging for his mouth to suck on them. Leaning down, he ran his nose along the tender skin around the heavy swell of my breasts, inhaling the scent of my exposed skin and trace his tongue slowly up between them. I moaned.

Arching my back he continued to lick and suck on my breasts as I moaned loudly with pleasure. My core throbbed, wet forming in my panties.

He soon stops and moves down my body slowly, kissing my stomach and sides as he went. Killian licks a trail to my belly button and kisses just a bit lower for a few moments. Savoring my skin where it's softest, nuzzling my curves.

"Mmm." I moaned, sweetly.

"You like that?" Killian smirked. I nodded blushing. He was such a tease.

I watched as he quickly pulled over his shirt and threw it to the side of the room then his pants following after leaving him in his boxers. My eyes widen with desire as I licked my lips wishing to lick his toned defined abs.

He reaches down inside them and gave his cock a few strokes before moving down between my legs. Quickly he ripped my panties away licking his lips. I almost jumped with excitement but contain myself.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful," Killian growled, "And you are all mine."

He then presses his mouth on my core causing me to almost squirm. Killian held down my waist as he began to eat me out.

"Sweet God you taste so fucking good," Killian moaned against my core. The immediate need to have him inside of me now marked my dirty thoughts.

He sucks on my core harder causing me to grip the sheets, licking the sweet juices off.

"Killian!" I screamed in ecstasy filling my climax building by the second.

Grabbing his hair I tugged at it making him let out a growl of pleasure as he forced two fingers into my core. I only gripped his hair even harder.

The pit of my stomach heated as he licked and sucked at my core while pumping his fingers in and out of me. Faster. Deeper. My back arched, my head going hazy with all the pleasure.

Just when I was about to let out my release Killian stopped.

"No don't stop," I whined, begging.

He lifted his head to meet my eyes, "You are now ready for me."

Killian slowly crawled on the bed with me under and hungrily kissed my lips letting me taste myself before pulling back. I was nervous but excited at the same time.

His dark eyes never left mine as he finally slipped off his boxers letting his cock free.

My eyes widen. How was that supposed to fit inside of me? That's like trying to shove a cucumber into a pencil sharpener.

Killian reached on the nightstand to retrieve a condom, tearing it between his teeth before rolling it on and positioned himself between my legs near my entrance.

"Last time to back out if you want," he said.

My mouth water at his sight, only responding by pushing my hips forward letting his member enter me. I gasped when he enters his huge cock stretching me out. Killian stayed still to adjust his size before pushing further deep hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck go faster." I moaned, my core tensing around him.

Killian growl as he pulled out to thrust hard and faster. He moves his mouth on my nipple, sucking and licking as his thrust became. Harder. And Harder. The sound of our exposed skin slapped against each other as he thrust deeper hitting my g-spot over and over. I could feel a heavy climax building as he went.

"Ahh fuck!" Killian moaned.

I bit my tongue from losing control and held tight on is exposed back, my nails clawing down. It felt so good.

Grabbing the headboard Killian pound into me like a caveman his thrust causing me to lose control.

"Ahhh! Fuck yes!" I screamed in pleasure.

We moved in sync has the pit of my stomach felt like it was on fire from how hard he was pounding into me.

"I wanna hear your screams baby," Killian stated sending another hardcore pound into me, causing my eyes to roll at the back of my head.

My nails dug deeper into his back, "I'm going to cum!"

His hard thrust hit my g-spot "Cum for me!" his voice was rapid, sweat beaded down his forehead.

With one last final pound, we both reached our climax. Killian slipped out of me, breathing heavily from our workout.

I almost jumped feeling Killian dig his head in between my legs as he licked away all my juices.

"I could eat you all day." he moaned savoring the taste.

I rolled my eyes, my core feeling hot and sore.

Quickly Killian disposed the condom into the trashcan before slipping back in bed with me.

Reaching out he pulled me towards his naked body, covering the sheets over us. He placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love you," I whispered, my eyes drooping.

"I love you too." 

|||

Omg I actually made a sex scene KHABSJK its sooo baddddd gahhh 

anyways... ill try to update soon. 

Until Next Time!