Park Chaeyoung.. YOU!

Start from the beginning

Jaewon: WHAT?! Are you serious ok ok Let me call her!

••
Jaewon tried calling her. No answer. He calls Sehun..

Jaewon: Sehun-ah! Did cheng call or text you?

Sehun: aniyo.. why? I haven't made up with her..

Jaewon: AISH you guys seriously! Just make up already!!

Sehun: stop screaming!

Jaewon: ya cheng is missing and no one knows where she is!

sehun: WHAT? Chaeyoungie-ga? What? Idk she hasn't talked to me! Is everything ok?

Jaewon: I'm not sure but everyone's on a search to find her..

Sehun: Ok I'll go search for her now!

Sehun told his manager to stop near the road so he can get a cab and chanyeol heard him say chaeyoung and asked him

Chanyeol: ya what about chaeyoungie?

Sehun: hyung she's missing and everyone's finding her.. she's been missing for 3 hours after the article was released. I'm going to go find her

Chanyeol: ya I'm coming with you

The two left and got a cab to find rose. They looked everywhere at the Han river.. but no sign.. The girls even thought about calling the police but if they did.. articles would pop up.. and it's not the right time..

It's been six hours.. still no sign of her..

Seven..

Eight...

Chanyeol went to the river that chanyeol and rose had their date at.. He saw someone sitting on the exact bench they sat at.. he came closer.. it's her.. rose screamed.. she was frightened

Chanyeol: YA PARK CHAEYOUNG DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU. EVERYONE HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU THROUGHOUT SEOUL! YOU—... ya... what happened to your face... it's.. it's bleeding!!

Rose: I'm.. I'm ok.. *as she tried to walk away*

Chanyeol: ya... your face..

Rose: chanyeol-shi.. can you please.. let go.. I just want to be alone

Chanyeol: I'm not leaving.. and so are you

Rose: please..

Chanyeol: no

Rose: chan—

Chanyeol pulled her in his arms and hugged her as tight as possible.. rose tried pushing him away by punching him but he won't budge.. she started crying..

Rose: why.. why does it have to be me.. why.. I'm tired.. I don't want this life anymore.. I'm .. scared

Chanyeol: I'm right here.. I'm here.. I'll always be

Rose: you liar you promised me you'd stay by my side but you left! You left me!

chanyeol took her to his embrace even more and hugged her tighter without saying anything.

8 hours ago:

Rose went out to get some fresh air after reading all the comments under the article of her and jungkook. As she stepped out, a car approached her and she was taken away. She tried screaming. As loud as she can. She was petrified. Help Help Help. She cried.

The kidnappers then took her to a warehouse where they tied her and tortured her. "Please.. stop.. please" she sighs. "Wh-why are you doing this"

"This is for all the other fans. You took him away from us"

"What?.. what are you talking about"

"Don't pretend you don't know. You seduced our oppa!"

".. jungkook and I aren't dating for goodness sake! WE'RE NOT DATING!! LET ME GO!"

"Pshh! As if we will believe that"

The group of girls kept slapping her, punching her, verbally and physically bullying her. They didn't get her any food or drinks.. they even recorded the whole thing.. Rose was too weak to even fight back. At this point.. she even thought about dying already.. Just kill me.. just kill me.. she thought..

After 8 hours of being trapped, she was released by one of the girls without letting the other girls know. Rose ran so quick to escape and didn't know where to go. She didn't want to be found. Especially looking like this. That's how she ended up going to the lake.

She cried looking at the view infront of her.. she was tired. Why is being an idol so hard.. until the person who promised to be by her side (but left) appeared in front of her eyes.. "this gotta be a dream" she mumbles.