I miss her

26/12/16 Gayo Daejun
It's finally the day of the collaboration stage. The stage went really well but still... no interaction.

10cm member: good job good job. Let's all eat out soon, on us!

The 3 idols bowed and agreed.

..
Backstage in between the shows. Exo and Bts's waiting rooms were right next to eachother, the two groups were chatting around outside their waiting rooms, with some of the got7 members. Bambam, Yogyeum and Jungkook. Kai Chanyeol Jimin taemin. Baekhyun and V. As the small little groups were talking, lisa and rose passed them. Omo.

Bambam: LISAAA
Lisa: OMO oppa annyeong
Bambam: great job out there
Lisa: thanks oppa
Bambam: ya we're planning to go out tonight, the 97 line, do you and rose wanna come with us?
Lisa: yay ok! We'll ask our managers. Can you msg me later? Where and what time?
Bambam: we're planning to go around 11:30 but I'll msg you later.

The gurls said their goodbyes. Jungkook wasn't close with them. He wants to be though. He has his eyes on rose.

Yogeum: YA why didn't you say anything to her?
Jungkook: what? To whom?
Yogeum: ROSESHII ROSESHII
Jungkook: yaaaaaa shut up hahahaha
Bambam: you better talk to her tonight. She's really nice you know.
Jungkook: araso araso.

The whole time, chanyeol was listening to every bit of their conversation. He was jealous. So Jungkook is interested in her huh..

..
that night, Bambam, Yogeum, Jungkook, Mingyu, Jaehyun, Lisa, Rose went out to a BBQ restaurant.

Seating:
Rose - Jungkook -Jaehyun

lisa

Bambam - Mingyu - Yugyeum

The 97 liners laughed so much. Rose was so happy she went. She didn't feel like going because she was super exhausted but Lisa dragged her out of the dorm. She wore everything all black and a red cap. She forgot her mask because lisa rushed her.

They talked all night and laughed all night.

Yogyeum: Chaeyoung-ah, jungkook's a really big fan of you.

Jungkook was shocked at his bestfriends sudden attack.

Jungkook: ah yeah yeah I'm a really big fan of your voice. Blackpink jang

All of them just laughed and rose said thank you.

Bambam: It's the first time you three met right? The last time we hungout was when Jungkook wasn't here, It was only Jaehyun, mingyu, yugeyum, lisa, rose and i right?

Mingyu: right

So Jungkook and Rose hitted of really quickly. They exchanged numbers, rose and lisa were also added to the 97' liner group. as the group was chatting and eating. Roses phone which was left in between rose and jungkook vibrated. Jungkook looked at the phone "Sehunie Oppa" and told rose. Rose picked up the phone

"YA WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN FOR ME DO YOU KNOW--"

Rose: sehun oppa?

"I'M SORRY OK I'M SORRY BUT PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME"

Rose realized that it was chanyeol

Rose: .. I think you're drunk.. i'm hanging up now.

"YA, DONT YOU DARE HANG UP. IF YOU HANG UP WE'RE DONE. CHAEYOUNG-AH, PLEASE EEE JUST COME BACK T---" teeeeet teeet. She hung up. She knew chanyeol was drunk and she didn't want him to ruin her happy mood.

Lisa: who was that?

Rose: it was sehun oppa, it was nothing though

--

Chanyeol's story.

After the festival, chanyeol, sehun and suho went out to eat . surprisingly chanyeol was drinking too much. They don't usally drink as much during award sessions but chanyeol acted so different. He kept gulping and gulping a ton of cups of soju. Suho told him to stop but he just kept drinking.. Until he got drunk.

He grabbed Sehun's phone, and searched for rose's name, and called her. as he was drunk talking, sehun and suho was in shock. wtf is going on they said. As soon as rose hung up, Chanyeol started crying, historically. "why is everything has to be so complicated. why is everyone doing this to me. I miss her I miss her" he cried.

Suho and Sehun dragged him out of the restaurant before he caused a scene. it was the first time chanyeol acted this way. Even if he was drunk in the past he would just laugh. As the boys got home. Sehun and Suho sat down in Suho's rooms

Sehun: what do you think happned?

Suho: Who did he call? Rose?

Sehun: Yeah. It's so weird because they've only met once....

Suho: Ya, do you think he was being sincere?

Sehun: Maybe he called the wrong number..

Suho: Anyaaa~ He said 'chaeyoung'
...
The next morning, chanyeol woke up and was hungover. He went to the living room finding suho and sehun in the kitchen making him soup.

Suho: ya we made u soup. meogda (eat up)

Chanyeol: hoyaaas gomawo

As chanyeol was eating his hungover soup.

Suho: so about last night

Chanyeol: what about last night?

Suho: you don't remember?

Chanyeol: ???

Sehun: omg.. ok first of all.. you got drunk.. and wtf you never get drunk.. especially during award month. Second of all you called my best friend and shouted at her. What was that all about?!

Chanyeol: ... what do you mean I called your best friend? I called jaewon last night?!?!

Sehun: ANI hyung.. you called rose.. from blackpink CHAEYOUNGIE

Chanyeol: MWO?!?!?!? CHAEYOUNGIE?! I DID THAT? naega geugeo haess-eo????

Sehun: de'. So what was that all about? You guys've only met once and you were screaming at her.

Chanyeol: did she text you?!?

Sehun: I texted her apologizing and she said it's ok

Chanyeol: that's it??

Sehun: yes... so???

Chanyeol explained the whole situation that has been going on. Sehun and suho were both shocked. Sehun got abit upset because they didn't tell him earlier and suho thought chanyeol was stupid.

Suho: YA why didn't you just tell her the truth?!?

Sehun: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER

Suho: you could've just told her straight you

Sehun: yeah you could've just told me so I could talk to her about it.. no wonder she's been off lately.. she hasn't been replying my msgs as quickly as she did in the past.. so I asked her what was wrong and she said she's been busy with schedules and preps. Omg I should've known earlier

Chanyeol: I know I know.. I'm stupid.. I tried telling her myself. But she kept turning her back on me. And last night I drank so much because she hung out with bambam mingyu and jungkook and I over heard them saying jungkook should make a move on her which frustrated me.. and plus I was just tired.

Suho: ok pabo listen. It's been like what 3 years since youve last been ina relationship. And i thought you would date someone after you inlist bc of how you acted whenever we'd like to introduce you to somebody.. so you should fight for it. Tell her. Be in control for once and tell her.

Chanyeol: and how am I going to do that?! She blocked my number!

Sehun: I HAVE A GREAT IDEA