Busy Busy

01/11/16
Blackpink s comeback. Playing with Fire and Stay

It's been two months since they've last seen eachother. The two started texting eachother from time to time. They were too busy. Chanyeol left for their exo tour a few days right after they met up, Rose was preparing for their comeback. So they never had the chance to meet.

Chanyeol was in his studio, watching their comeback, wahhh debak debak he says .
Ahh I better text chaeyoungie

Chanyeol: Congrats for your comeback chaeyoungahh!

Rose: Thank you oppa☺️

..

It's going to be awards season very soon and chanyeol really wants to meet up before they become busier.

Chanyeol: chaeyoungah when are you free let's meet up

Rose: ermm I don't know yet let me check my schedule because we just had our comeback literally like today so I'm not sure but we're only going on to one music show every Sunday. So maybe weekdays around next week?

Chanyeol: what days would you prefer?

Rose: Wednesday? If that's ok

Chanyeol: call. 3AM I'll pick you up?

Rose: ok call
..
Tbh Rose was worried. She didn't wanna tell her members nor her manager because she knows she'll be in big trouble.. going out with Chanyeol from exo. Just the two of them.. It's because they know the only friends Rose has outside the company is Chaeyoung and Sehun.
..
WEDNESDAY morning 3:00AM

PCY: I'm outside
Rose: Coming

Rose had to sneakily leave the apartment. All the other girls are fast asleep, after none stop practicing.
Rose wore a black cropped sweater, black sweatpants, black vans, red cap and a mask. She ran as fast as she can from her front gate into chanyeols car.

Rose: omg I'm so tired

Pcy: why'd you run anyway?!

Rose: I'm just scared

Pcy: of what..

Rose: Did you forget?! You're Park Chanyeol from exo. ...... Oh and I didn't even tell any of my members or managers that I was going out

Pcy: jinja?! Me too

They both were bopping to some songs until rose:

Rose: wait where are we going?

Pcy: I'm not sure..just kidding. Well since we've both  been busy and you, who has been in the studio and practice room for a few months, I'll take you to my favorite spot where you can take fresh air.