I Miss You

After the Knowing brothers filming.. before the blackpink members left the venue, Rose, jennie and jisoo were all on their way to the car but Lisa secretly went to Exo's waiting room before leaving and gave Chanyeol a letter. it was from Rose.

Dear Chanyeol oppa,

I know it's been awhile since we've last talked. I hope you're doing fine. I know it's out of the blue that I am writing this letter but it's the only way that I can let you know what has been happening. First of all, I would like to apologize. I know I broke up with you so suddenly and I'm very truly sorry. I had to. I had no other choice. It's not that I had no feelings for you anymore, i still do.. till today. I know I made you confused. I know. I'm sorry. What happened was, the day the article of us was published, the article which said that Netizens suspected us, my ceo called me to his office.. and I told him everything. He told me that dispatch saw us together and has the photos of us. If the photos were to be released, me and my members will be ruined.. Yang sajangnim made it clear that if i didn't break up with you, my group will fall apart. I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can do.. I hope you're well and has been eating well too. Please understand..

I love you,
I miss you,
and I'm sorry
Chaeyoungie..
..
Chanyeol was ..confused.. and kind of happy? But.. also sad? He's happy to hear that she still loves him.. but he knows they can't be together. Especially after getting caught by dispatch. He doesn't want his fans to hurt Rose.

Chanyeol: sehun-ah.. Why didn't you tell me

Sehun:  .. tell u about what?

Chanyeol: about Rose?

Kai: you knew?! Why didn't you tell me?!

Sehun:..TSK TSK I've been trying SO hard to tell you so many times but you ignored me!

Chanyeol: oh.. mian

Sehun: how though?

Chanyeol: she wrote me a letter

Kai: so what happened?

Chanyeol: her agency found out we were dating and got in trouble..

Kai: that's tough

Chanyeol: I know..o...wait why did she write me a letter? Doesn't she have her phone?

Sehun: her phone was taken away after they forced her to break up with you. That's why she couldn't answer your calls. But she recently just got it back but her number changed and she's not allowed to text any guys

Kai: so you also haven't talked to her?

Sehun: the day I went off on Chanyeol hyung, jisoo called me and let me talk to her on the phone and that's when she told me everything.. and till that she got her phone back.. I've actually been calling her

Chanyeol: what how?

Sehun: she has me as "Red Velvets Manager" saved on her phone..

Kai: hahahahahahhahahahahahah

Chanyeol: I don't know what to do anymore..

Sehun: I'll let you call her tonight using my phone

Kai: can't you just give him her number?

Sehun: it won't go through if you call her since it's an unknown number. the only way for her to receive or reply calls is if her agency approves the phone number. I actually had to ask manager hyung to pretend to be red velvets manager for them to approve my phone number on her phone..