Confession

29/12/16

Rose's confession to her members: All the girls were gathered in Jisoo's room, where they usually lay in bed and talk about things.

Rose: Unnie.. I have to tell you guys something..

Jennie: What is it?

Rose: ok, don't get mad at me.. and please PLEASE don't tell anyone.. you guys promise?

JenSooLi: PROMISE. WHAT IS ITTT

Rose: Ok.. so i've been seeing this guy.. and----

JenSooLi: OMG WHO? WHAT?WHEN? HOW?

Rose: GUYS LISTEN. Ok, so I've been seeing someone for the past few months, maybe around 3 months.. and lastnight he asked me if I wanted to date him... and...

JenSooLi: AND....???

Rose: I said YES..

JenSooLi: ROSE OMG YOU'RE SO DEAD WHO IS IT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!!!! ARE WE NOT YOUR BESTFRIENDS? YOU DON'T TRUST ME?

Rose: guys listen.. I didn't want to tell you guys because you know how we're in this dating ban and stuff. I thought you guys would get mad at me for rebelling from the ban. AND PLEASE don't tell our managers.. :(

Jennie: We PROMISE we wont.. but you have to tell us who its is..

Rose: ok.. it's Chanyeol oppa.......

Lisa: WHAT?? CHANYEOL FROM EXO?!?!?!

Rose: YAAAA LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE

Jisoo: Omg HOW

Jennie: Sehunie?

Lisa: TELL US THE WHOLE STORY NOW

Rose: Ok.. So.. Remember when i told you guys i was going out to a cafe with sehun oppa and one oppa? Ok so kai oppa and chanyeol oppa both tagged along. And it was my first time meeting him and so we kind of talked that night.. like small talks.. So thats how we kind of met?

Jennie: AND?? MORE MORE

Rose: what????? ok so the second time we met was a coincident and it's basically the time when I found him really attractive. So I was invited to the SM building by Sehun oppa

Jisoo: YOU WENT INTO SM?!?!?

Rose: yes.. sehun oppa had to sneak me in from the back door. ANYWAYS, i thought it was would be just the two of us because he said he wanted me to listen to some demo. but no.. chanyeol oppa was there..and like about an hour later sehun oppa recieved a call saying that he has a shoot early morning so he had to leave early, as he left chanyeol oppa was like "are you leaving? I'm mean you can stay here if you want. I'll send you home" So i agreed

JenSooLi: OMO.. oh my gad

Rose: so i stayed with him in the studio for a few hours, listening to the songs he made.. which was SOOO good.. and we recorded some songs together.. then he sent me home.. he also asked me for my number.. thats when we actually started talking almost everyday.. i guess..

Jisoo: Wait.. wasn't he on the news about 2 months ago about him dating some actress?

Rose: ok thats the part where I misunderstood the WHOLE thing and turned my back around from him. So basically the whole dating news thing wasn't true.. it was like a cover up for the government. And I took the news so seriously and blocked him everywhere.. and I cried almost everynight for a whole week because of that. I was so hurt..

Lisa: YOU CRIED?!!?!?? when HOW WHy didnt you tell us?!?!

Rose: Its because you guys didn't know i was seeing him and i couldn't talk to anyone about it which sucked even more.

Jennie: aww cheng! We'll always be here for you. Remember that.

Jisoo: Yeah so isn't it hard to date? especially someone from exo?

Rose: well we've obviously talked about it, and it is going to be hard. But if we understand and respect eachother it might be ok. and the best way for us to see eachother is to hangout with our friends. he doesnt mind being around our friends, he just wants to see me.. HAHA. Like, after the new years party in YG, jaewon oppa wanted to celebrate together so we're going to see eachother then.

Jisoo: awwww our baby cheng is growing upppp

Jennie: You have to be careful ok, don't get caught, and if you need us, we're here <3

Lisa: GROUP HUGGGGGG