27// Pain's Attack

Just as the doctor thought Mika grew up fast, its been a month and she already looks and acts like a 5 year old and Kakashi has trained her a little.

Mika was throwing Kunai knifes when she heard something blow up and dropped the Kunai knife in her hand and then went running into the village.

The place was getting destroyed and Mika hated it and then took a Kunai knife out and the three tails started to get ready for fighting.

She looked around and then Kakashi saw her and ran up to her and said"Mika go leave and find somewhere safe you cant fight!".

Mika said"No i want to fight im strong Kashi!"Kakashi went wide eyed at her calling him Kashi then snapped out of it and said"Mika i cant lose you again!".

She ran off and Kakashi growled and then saw a pain after him and ran off and went to fight that pain, Mika went off and helped some people and helped kids to there mothers.

Kakashi then started to fight two pains and then Choji and his dad came and started to help him and then the pain used a Jutsu and said"All mighty push!".

They were blown back and Kakashi was trapped in rubble and Choza lay without moving and the Choji got up and said"Kakashi sensei! Papa!".

Choji started to cry and said"Papa im sorry i did not help enough"then Kakashi coughed and said"C-choji run and tell Tsunade about what we learned".

Choji looked at Kakashi wide eyed and then said"I cant leave you tho!"Kakashi growled and then one of the pains were still alive and blasted a bullet at Choji.

"Run Choji!"Choji started to run off and then Kakashi knew he had to do something becasue he would not make it and Kakashi said"Kamui!".

The bullet vanished and Choji kept running and then Kakashi was breathing hard and then said"I-i guess this is it for me i-im sorry Mika...Ren".

Kakashi closed his eyed and died, Tsunade was using her slugs to see and help people that are hurt then she found Kakashi's body and went wide eyed.

She knew he was dead and got up and then punched a wall down and said"Im sorry....lets keep going"she walked back and kept doing what she needed.

Mika had been looking for Kakashi and then she found him and went up to him and saw he was pale and was not breathing.

She started to cry and got him out of the rubble and then said"Kakashi! NO!"she cried more and she laid on him and cried into his chest.

Choza got up and coughed and looked at Mika and went wide eyed and then went up to her and put a hand on her shoulder and said"M-mika he is gone".

Mika bit her lip then looked up and had her sharigan and she was still crying and said"I can not take that Kakashi is dead!".

Choza was sad too but tied to be calm for Mika and said"Mika stop this wont bring him back"Mika growled and said"I KNOW!".

Choza backed away from her and she laid on his chest and stopped crying and then soon feel asleep, when she woke up she was on a warm chest.

She opend her eyes a little and looked up and saw silver hair and went wide eyed and said"K-kakashi?"Kakashi looked at her and smiled.

Mika smiled back and hugged him and he hugged back and said"Im sorry Mika..."Mika nodded and said"I-its ok Kakashi...."then she fell asleep again.