19// Three Years Later

Kakashi was watching is almost 4 year old son Ren and he was playing with his ninja hounds and Kakashi smiled and Ren was laughing and having fun.

He then looked at the ground and thought about Mika and put his hands on his face and he thought that her leaving was his fault and that she gave Ren to him becasue she did not want him.

Ren came up to Kakashi and jumped on him and said"Papa whats wrong?"and he tilted his head and Mika would do that too and Kakashi hugged him. 

Ren hugged back and smiled and said"Papa come play with me and Pakkun!"Kakashi nodded and got up and went with him to play.

At Akatsuki Hideout

"Father i want to leave the Akatsuki and go home"Obito went wide eyed then nodded and said"I understand but Lord Pain you know how he will be".

Mika nodded and said"I know but im leaving tonight and i wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me i love you"

Obito smiled and hugged her and said"I love you too Mika so does your mom"Mika teared up a bit and then pulled away and headed to her room.

She started to pack her things and then got a pic of her and Kakashi when he was 20 and she was 6 and she smiled and put it in her bag.

It was night time now and everyone was sleeping and then she leaf the Akatsuki hide out and then headed to the leaf village.

She thought about how much Ren could have grown and if Kakashi looks the same, she smiled at the thought of seeing Kakashi again and even Ren.

Once she got to the gate the two people there were sleeping and she woke them up and they looked at her and Izumo said"Who are you?"

Mika smiled and said"Im Mika Uchiha and im back"they looked at one another then said"Come with us to the hokage"Mika nodded and followed Izumo there.