12// Bell Test

Authors Note: Sorry for not updating in a while....but im back! So i hope you enjoy this chapter and just to let you know Mika does not live with Kakashi anymore. The reason becasue she wanted too and plus she wanted her privacy.  

When Mika woke up she knew today was the day that she would have to do something to pass as a ninja so Kakashi would be her sensei.

She had asked Kakashi what it was he did not tell her and told her she would have to wait, she hated that but she knew he would not tell her.

She got up out of bed and she went and got dressed and then went and ate even tho Kakashi said not to eat she could not go without food.

(This is her outfit!)

Mika ate rice with some veggies and she had some apple juice and this is what she ate almost every morning and she loved it but not as much as dango's.

 Then she got her ninja tools and then she went out her door and headed to the training, once she got to the training grounds everyone there there but Kakashi.

Mika sighed and went and climbed a tree and then sat on a branch and took out her book and she reads what Kakashi reads becasue she is a little perv.

They all waited three hours then Kakashi came and said"Yo!"Mika sighed and came out of the tree and then everyone but Kakashi and Sasuke said"Your late Mika!".

She sighed and said"I have been here since everyone has im not late"then Kakashi said"Well i was late becasue i got lost on the path of life".

Mika sighed and said"Sure you did Kashi"Kakashi blushed and then coughed and put a alarm down and said"You have until noon to get theses bells".

Then Sakura said"There are only three bells and four of us"Kakashi then said"If you get a bell you pass if you dont you back to the academy"Mika went wide eyed.

Then Kakashi said"You start.....now!"Mika hide along with everyone else, Mika hide in a bush and masked her chakra so Kakashi could not sense it.

Mika watched as Naruto went at Kakashi by himself and she sweat dropped and then sighed and then Mika laughed a little when Kakashi poked him on the butt.

Kakashi had heard her and Mika knew it and ran off and hide again and then Mika said"I think im safe"then Kakashi went behind her and said"Are you sure about that Mika?".

Mika turned around and screamed and fell out of the tree but before she landed Kakashi caught her and she smiled and said"Thanks Kashi"Kakashi smiled and then put her down.

Then she smirked and then swiped a bell and then she ran off and Kakashi did not even noticed that she took a bell and Mika was happy and then went back to where they started.

After the bell test Kakashi said what he needed too and noticed that i took a bell and was happy for me and i smiled at him.