01\\ Birth

September 15

Its was a cold September night and Rin Uchiha had gone into labor, she was going to have a little girl and she could not wait.

Her husband Obito Uchiha and there best friend Kakashi Hatake waited outside and Obito was really excited he was having a little baby girl and knew she would be cute.

Kakashi was just next to his friend reading his book he was happy for Obito and Rin but Kakashi did not want to do this on his birthday.

Rin had been trying to get her daughter out of her for the past hour and the doctors said she would be coming soon.

Thirty minuets had past and Rin had finally given birth to a healthy baby girl, she was born at 6: 13 on September 15.

 Rin looked at her daughter and smiled and said"Hello Mika Uchiha"Obito smiled as well and kissed Rin on the cheek.

Kakashi just stood in the door way and looked at the little girl in Rin's arms and he smiled behind his mask.

Then Obito said"Kakashi you just going to stand there or what come hold Mika"Kakashi walked to the couple and new born child.

Then Rin extended her arms and handed her baby to Kakashi and he looked at her and smiled and then rocked her in his arms.

Rin and Obito watched how Kakashi was smiling through his mask and how kind he was being to the little girl.

Then Obito said"You would be a great father Kakashi"Kakashi blushed and said"I dont even like anyone but i do want kids...when im older".

Rin and Obito laughed and Kakashi glared at them and then looked at the little girl in his arms and then he said"Obito, Rin i will protect her with my life i swear".

They both smiled and Obito said"We know you will Kakashi and thank you for being the best friend me and Rin could ever have".

Kakashi smiled again and then handed Mika to Obito her father and Obito rocked her in his arms and smiled.

2 Years Later

It has been two years since Mika was born and it was her birthday and she has short brown hair and brown eyes.

Obito and Rin plan to have a little party for Mika and at the same time do a little something for Kakashi today since its also his birthday.

Right now Rin is playing with Mika and then Rin says"Mika, Kakashi is coming over for your birthday".

Mika smiled at the name Kakashi and then said"Kashi"Rin went wide eyed becasue it was Mika's first word.

Then Rin called for Obito and he came running in and said"Did something happen Rin?"Rin shook her head no and said"Mika said her first word".

Obito smiled and said"What did she say?"and in Obito's head he was wishing she said papa then Rin said"She said Kashi".

Obito frowns and said"Thats short for Kakashi right?"Rin nodded and then Rin said"She said it when i said Kakashi and she also smiled".

Obito smiled and said"Well i wish she said papa but Kashi is a new one and its cute"Rin smiled and nodded and Mika was crawling on the floor.

Then Mika said"Kashi"and Obito and Rin laughed and Obito said"So cute"then he went up to Rin and kissed her on the cheek.

Then he said"Thanks for being in my life and giving me a daughter"Rin then said"Your welcome and thanks for being in my life".

Kakashi had came about an hour later and when he saw Obito and Rin he said"Hey guys"they smiled and said together"Hey Kakashi".

Kakashi smiled and then Obito said"We want you to hear something"Kakashi was confused and said"What do you mean?".

Obito looked at Mika and said"Say what you said to mama to Kakashi"Mika looked and saw Kakashi and said"Kashi"and she had a smile on her face.

Kakashi went wide eyed and blushed then said"She said my name but it shorter"Obito and Rin nodded and Kakashi smiled and went up to Obito and took Mika out of his arms.

Mika giggled and smiled and played with Kakashi's hair she loved his hair it was soft and she loved the color. 

Kakashi looked at the girl and then said"Mika i have something for you"then Mika stopped playing with his hair.

Then Kakashi took out a box and she opend it but with a little help from Kakashi and she took the hair clip out of the box.

Kakashi took it out of her hand and put it in her hair and said"There you look really cute Mika"Mika smiled and then Kakashi kissed Mika on the cheek.

The hair clip that Kakashi got her was blue and silver and it was in a shape of a flower and it was really shiny and Mika loves shiny things.

Rin and Obito watched the whole things happen and smiled and then Rin said"They would be cute together ya know Obito".

Obito looked at her confused and said"What do you mean?"she giggled and said"As a couple i think they would be cute".

Obito then said"But she is way younger than Kakashi but yea they would be cute but..."but then Rin cut him off and said"Obito i love her and i think that she will end up with Kakashi".

Obito took this all in and said"Ok Rin you win but if he does anything to hurt him i will never forgive him"Rin giggled and said"Of course she is our only daughter after all".

Obito smiled and said"Yes she is our little girl Rin and we will protect her with our lives"Rin smiled and they watched Kakashi with Mika and smiled and happy that Mika was happy.