17// Dreadful Decision

Mika was going to leave the leaf village today, she packed her things because she was going to leave to join the Akatsuki because she has too or her loved ones would be killed.

She cried as she packed her things then she looked at her house and walked out and went to go to Kakashi's house and once she got there she knocked.

Then he opend the door and said"Mika what are you doing here is midnight"Mika started to cry and Kakashi hugged her and she hugged back.

Mika then went to Kakashi's ear and said something and Kakashi went wide eyed and then Mika knocked out Kakashi and went to put him in bed.

Once she set him on the bed she put the blanket over him and kisses him and then said"I-im sorry Kakashi..."then she put her note for Kakashi down and left.

She had gotten to the Akatsuki hideout and took her headband off and they put a line through it and Pain smirked.

"Good choosing to join us Mika Uchiha"Mika did not say anything and just looked around and saw every Akatsuki member and went wide eyed.

Mika was kinda scared but she would learn how to deal with it then Tobi went up to her"Yey! Another Uchiha! Tobi is a good boy!".

"T-tobi...."Mika said and looked at him and Tobi said"The one and only!"Mika looked down and said low"Papa that was your nickname i gave you..."

Tobi heard and went wide eyed and then went to the other Akatsuki members and then Itachi Uchiha looked at Mika and said"Your 14 right and your...pr-"

Mika glared at him with her sharigan activated and Itachi went wide eyed and shut up and Tobi also just noticed what he was going to say and balled his fists up.

Itachi went up to Mika"You will be in the same room as Tobi"Mika nodded and followed Tobi into his room and she sat down on the bed across from his.

Tobi said"So your from the leaf village thats amazing Tobi wants to go there!"Mika keeped looking at him and went to him.

She sat on his lap and went to take his mask off but he stopped her and said in a deep voice"I dont think so Mika"Mika went wide eyed and she knew this voice.

Mika looked at him and Tobi looked at her and Mika started to cry and then she said"I-i cant be you, you died......papa".