"What the hell was going on!?"

"I'm trying to fix my marriage but he doesn't want too." I sobbed getting a suit case, I heard the front door slam shut. "Marissa go-go to the store and buy a shit ton of boxes. I'm leaving, I have a total of 5 hours before he comes back." I cried handing her money,

I was shaking and trying not to pass the fuck out, "demi-"

"Stop! Just do it!" I snapped, she held her arms up in surrender "fine."

With that she left, I grabbed a suit case and walked to hallies room. "Hallie!? Where are you?" I called out. I heard her quiet sobs in the bathroom. "Open the door." I jiggled the door handle "n-no!" She cried,

I rolled my eyes and went to my room and got the key, I walked back to her room and opened the door. "Oh- my god Hallie!" I panicked, she was sitting on the floor with cuts all over her thighs that were bleeding. "I-I'm sorry!" She sobbed. I grabbed the blade from her hand. "I don't have time for this-" I mumbled, I grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned her thighs and then put antibiotic cream on them and then put gauze, and wrapped her thighs. "Okay, we will deal with this later- start packing your clothes." I handed her a suit case,

"Where are we going?"

"Texas, don't tell anyone, not even your dad." I demanded, "why did you cheat on dad?" She asked starting to pack her clothes. I ignored her, "just pack your clothes I'm going to get a jet and call go see Phil, Marissa will be back soon. Lock the doors okay."

"Okay, demi."

"Wow, really?" I said sarcastically, she ignored me and I scoffed and left.

-

I set up a private jet to take us to Dallas Texas, where my parents live. I drove to Phil's house, "hey Phil." I smiled softly,

"Why is your lip bleeding?" He asked first off, "got in a little argument with Guilherme." I said as if nothing happened. "So he's hurting you, I've seen the pictures demi."

"No he isn't. I just came to tell you I'm leaving California for a little bit and going to my parents house. I need a break."

"Is the marriage that bad?"

"I'm packing everything that's mine in the house and taking it to a hotel for now. Well I get situated, so I guess it's kinda bad." I shrugged, "come here." He opened his arms and I accepted and hugged him back allowing the tears to flow, "im sorry love. It's going to be okay," he rubbed my back,

"I'm pregnant- with Odell's baby- that's why our marriage is ending." I sobbed, Phil pulled away, "please tell me your not going to call me a whore or a slut, because that's Guilhermes new favorite hobby." I cried, "of course not, don't be silly." He wiped my tears, "he's an asshole, you don't need him." He kissed my forehead, "thanks Phil, I need to go now. I'll be back in a month or two, when everything has died down." He nodded, "I love you demi."

-

I rented out a loft in Beverly Hills, a two bedroom one bathroom loft. Just something small and for the time being- somewhere to store my stuff. I headed back to the house and Guilherme was still gone,

"I got the boxes, and started packing your clothes. You do what's yours and hallies," Marissa said. "Thanks."

I grabbed a few boxes and went to the living room, I grabbed some bubble wrap, I wrapped my three Grammys, and more awards I've won. Put them in gently, then grabbed pictures of Hallie and bubble wrapped them, I can only pack small things. I went grabbed the car keys to the rolls royce, "Here Marissa. Happy early birthday."

She smiled softly, "thanks kiddo."

I went to my rooms and packed the stuff that was mine, Marissa had done my clothes, I packed the small awards I had in my room, small little Knic knacks. I went to the bathroom got all my makeup, blow dryer, hair straighteners and curlers, everything basically. I grabbed my tooth brush and stuff I needed and put it in my suit case. I looked around at the ransacked plain room, with tears, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a simple note, "I'm sorry, I love you." Then I placed it on the bed and took off my wedding ring, I set it on the note.

Me and Marissa put all the boxes in the car and Hallie was standing in the doorway of the broken house crying. "Hallie get in the car we are leaving." I said firmly, "no! I don't want to be with you!" She yelled, "you ruined the family!" She cried, great, just great.

"I fucking know that, Hallie I get enough from your father I don't need it from you!"

"Why are you taking me away!? I don't want to go with you."

"You wanna know why!? your father hits me, where do you think these marks on my neck and these busted lips and black eyes come from!? They come from him, so who's to say that he won't come after you! You want that Hallie! You want him to beat you too! I'm taking all the shit from everyone and I just need you to fucking listen to me!" I snapped, I know I came across as really mean but I'm so done, I'm done with everything and everyone.

She put her head down and walked to the car "thank you!" I sighed, "Marissa here's the key to the loft, you'll go drop the stuff off for me?"

She nodded and unlocked the rolls Royce, "I love you demi, don't ever forget that. Be safe and take care of Hallie." She gave me a hug which I needed.

—————————————

Comment & Vote

Shits going down lmao

Rest In Peace Avia ❤️