32

{ Hallie }

"Grandma! Grandpa!" I cheered crutching to them, we finally made it to Texas and I'm so excited, we get to spend a month here. "Hallie! Harper!" Grandma smiled, they gave us a hug and then Demi and Guilherme got all of our stuff out of the car and joined us. "How was the drive?" They asked, "it was definitely interesting but I'm ready to go to sleep." Demi laughed, it was like 7:30 at night. "Party pooper." I smiled, "I'm tired as hell, also I need some pain medicine." Harper groaned, "oh are you having a pain attack?" Guilherme asked, she nodded "what do you mean pain attack?" Grandpa asked,

There they go, "I'm gonna go outside, it feels so good." I smiled, "okay kiddo, don't stay out to long please. Also don't leave the front yard." Demi instructed and I nodded and crutched outside.

I sat on the curb and and saw a kid riding a bike towards me. "Hey!" I smiled and then he stopped and smiled "hey!"

"Woah what happened to your leg?" He asked, "I broke both sides of my ankle and shattered my knee cap in gymnastics." I sighed, "wow that definitely sucks, I'm Skye by the way." He smiled,

" He smiled,

"I'm Hallie." Then we shook hands, "you live here ?" He asked, "no visiting my grandparents for a month."

"Oh Dianna and Eddie are your grandparents, there so nice."

"Yeah! Wanna come in? I'm pretty sure they are gonna watch a movie." I offered, he smiled "sounds awesome also I live right next door."

"Coolio let's go inside."

"You need help?" He asked, I shook my head "I got it." We went inside and grandma and grandpa and my family sat in the family room, "ah skye! I see you met my grandbaby Hallie!" Grandma smiled, "yes I did Dianna! She's lovely."

"Who's this?" Just then my mom walked in and Skyes face dropped "wow, hi. I'm Skye I live next door." She had no makeup on and her pjs "hey nice to meet you, I assume your staying to watch Pitch perfect 2?" She asked l, "yes ma'm I am."

"Do your parents know?"

"I live with my brother actually."

"Oh.. make sure he knows your here please." Demi asked

"Skye you can sit next to me." I offered, "sounds good!" Then he leaned to me "you didn't tell me your mom was Demi Lovato." He giggled, "you never asked."

"Bye Skye, maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" I asked, "Mom, what are we doing, maybe skye can tag along."

She picked up the popcorn bowls, "I believe we are driving to Austin Texas and spend the day there and drive back, but your most definitely welcome to come."

"I've never been to Austin, sounds awesome! I'll ask my brother." He gave me a hug and left, "okay kiddo let's get to sleep." Demi smiled, Guilherme and Harper were already asleep, Demi and Guilherme slept in Demis old room which has a king size bed, then mine and Harpers room has two twin size beds.