8

Hallie

Out of the blue Demi busted into the room smiling "HALLIE! GUESS WHAT!" Me and Harper flinched because that was scary as heck.

"WHAT!?" I smiled putting down my waffles. "YOU CAN GET ADOPTED TODAY!"

My smile stretched across my face, and I just couldn't take it. "OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" I screamed jumping up. I hugged Demi as tears of joy rolled down my cheeks. I would be Hallie Devonne Lovato! "When can I get adopted!?" I asked, "Well, around 4 when your dad gets back. Do you girls want to celebrate? Get some icecream?" Demi suggested. "Sure! Harper?" I asked turning to her. "No thanks." She falsely smiled. "Harper your coming get dressed." Demi demanded.

"Mom! That's not fair, I'm not the one getting adopted why do I have to celebrate!?" She fought back, "because I said so Harper Celena Lovato!" Demi raised her voice making me silently smirk, "now both of y'all get dressed!" I giggled and Harper groaned. I noticed she hadn't eaten her waffles unlike me. I ate both of them,

I went into the bedroom and began picking my clothes.

I picked out a pink shirt with jeggings and black boots with a flannel and a beanie

I picked out a pink shirt with jeggings and black boots with a flannel and a beanie. When I left the room I examined Harpers outfit.

 When I left the room I examined Harpers outfit

{ with out the scarf and glasses }

"Nice outfit." I smiled, "thanks." She said coldly.

"Why are we going for icecream when it's snowing?" Harper asked as we left the room. "It's not cold." I smirked, "uh, well I'm from LA were it's 73 degrees in the winter. Not negative!" She fought back, "Harper! Enough, how about we go to a diner for lunch?"

I nodded "sure!" I smiled, "okay before we go anywhere I want a picture of you girls together."
I nodded and Harper groaned. We our heads together and took the picture.

{ ^^^ That's what Harper looks like and that's Hallie }

"You guys should be models." Demi giggled "please I'm to f- busy." Harper said nervously. "You? Busy? Where? You do school at home, you don't do a sport or hang out with friends. If you do you hang out with your one friend Fiona." Demi smirked, "modeling would be cool, I could be like Hannah Montana! Live the best of both worlds."

"Miley Cyrus is such a good singer." I smiled looking at my feet as we walked. "Mom has met her." Harper spoke up. I looked up "really!? Oh my gosh!" I held demis hand and jumped up and down. "Well actually she is a very good friend of mine." Demi giggled, "no freaking way."

"It's true." Demi smiled,

A car had pulled up but it wasn't a car it was a limo "I wonder what famous person is here!" I asked looking around. Then I heard demi and Harper laugh as the door opened "um Hallie? Your mom is Demi Lovato she's the famous person." Harper giggled, "wait, right... oh yeah." I got inside the limo after Harper then demi followed behind me. "Do you ride in limos everywhere?" I asked admiring it.

"No, not always."

Demi told the driver where to go and he took us there. "Hey demi? Edith is having a going away party for me on Saturday and her mom told me to tell you and Bomba and Harper.. if you want to come you can. I mean your my parents..."

Wow I never said that to my real parents. My real mom and dad. Demi is my mom and Bomba is my dad.. I should start calling them mom and dad. They made me who I am today. We pulled up to the diner snapping me out of thought when the door opened and we rushed inside and got a booth.

It was quiet and awkward until the waitress brought the food and was obviously star stuck. I ate my sandwich and demi ate her salad, but I looked at Harper who wasn't eating her salad. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked,

She shook her head "no I'm still full from breakfast we like just had."

I was really confused and demi didn't look up she just looked at her phone "you didn't eat break-" then I was cut off by bomba walking in. "Bomba!" I smiled, that got demis attention. He scooted in next to Harper and kissed the side of her head. "When can we go back to LA? I'm tired of New York." She spat,

"This Monday." Demi replied, Harper looked at me "she's coming to?"

I softly giggled "well yeah, I'm getting adopted at 4." I smiled, Bomba glared at Harper.

We finished eating and decided to head back to the hotel. When we got there I wanted to pick out an outfit for school tomorrow when demi questioned me. "Whatcha doing kiddo?" She asked,

"I'm picking out outfits for my last few days at school." I flashed a smile at demi and she gave me a sad look. "Hal, you can't go to school. Your not longer enrolled there."

My eyes dropped down "oh." I didn't even get to say bye to my friends. That hurt a lot, "that's okay." Demi patted my back, "I'm actually going to take a nap until the adoption. It will go by faster," I smiled, "you can sleep in here, me, Harper, and dad will be in living room." Demi kissed my forehead and helped me into the bed.

I got under the covers and demi closed the blinds and pulled the covers over me. "Have a good nap kiddo." Demi then closed the door before sleep over took my eyes.

*

"WAKE UP!" Someone pounced on me, I shot up and it was Harper "what?" I whined rolling over on my side. "Well, go back to sleep unless you want to be adopted."

I peeked up, "I do I do!"

*

Me, Bomba, Harper, and demi arrived at the court house. It was a small room, there was a judge, and social worker. I completely zoned out I stood in front of Demi and leaned back on her while she wrapped her arms around my neck and they laid on my chest. Harper stood in front of bomb. It was rather boring as Demi and Bomba answered questions and stuff,

"Well, Hallie Devonne welcome to the Lovato family." The judge smiled and hit the gavel thing. My eyes shot open as Demi squeezed me. "Oh my gosh." Tears began to fall out of my eyes. Demi and Bomba hugged me as Harper just kind of smiled at me.

I was officially adopted, no longer a ward of the state. Life couldn't get any better.

-----------------------

Comment & Vote

Sorry this sucked ass! But I'm going to see Demi in Arlington Texas !!

kik- xoxoaviaxoxo