New story possibly?

Okay hey sorry for the slow updates my parents took my phone until next semester and jts extremely hard to write when im sneaking my phone. So i cant say when the next update to any books are, for the time being i have a few books i wrote for just myself and i might publish one.

I just dont have a cover for it. Its called Tafti. Heres a description:

Tafti is an island where Demi Lovato meets her daughter. Lets back up a little

Camryn Montana a girl who lives on an island 2 hours from puerto rico her dad moved to tafti when camryns mom passed away to continue her research. Now Camryn 12 years old her dad died from drowing when his boat tipped in a storm. She lives on her own on tafti she never needed school because she was labeled gifted at 9 years old she was in 9th grade. On the other side of the island is a private resort for the wealthy people. One day when she is taking a walk with her pet seal paco she runs into Demi Lovato. Of course she doesnt know who demi is. What happens when these two meet? Read to find out.

The main character is played by the actress in Nims Island Abigail Benslin (i think thats how you spell her last name)

I would make a cover but like i said no phone oops.. so if you make me one private message me and youll get a surprise! Thank you i love yall !