24

{ Hallie }

I finished my gymnastics meet and Jess had come, he apologized and it's fine because it wasn't his fault, he was high and I was being very rude to him. We have been dating for almost 3 weeks, I finished my last event and my hand hurt so I didn't so good, I looked at my scores and I got "8.2!?" I huffed,

"Hallie-" my coach came up to me and I pushed passed her "I could of gotten better if it wasn't for my fucking hand!" I snapped, I walked to my family and my coach pulled me back "I'm sorry!" I flinched,

"Hallie, calm down. You still did pretty amazing okay? Just go home and ice your hand and wrap it. Take it easy." I sighed, "thanks." I hugged her and and continued to my family and Jess, "you did so good oh my god!" Jess smiled, "that's like officially the coolest thing I've ever seen!" He hugged me, "thanks Jess, after my meets we always get icecream, do you think your mom will mind if you come?" I asked, "nah."

"Good job baby! That was amazing!" Demi hugged me picking me up and spinning me, I laughed and she set me down and then Bomba hugged me also, "icecream?"

I nodded, I didn't even want to stay for awards. I knew with that shitty score I wasn't moving up a level so might as well leave, "sure kiddo, don't want to stay for awards?" Bomba asked, "no, I did so bad."

We sat at a booth while we all are out icecream and for some reason I felt really gross eating it. "Jess? I think we should tell them." I smiled, he nodded. "Hey mom and dad?" I asked, Harper and everyone looked at us, "yes love?"

"Me and Jess are dating." I blurted out, Demi's eyebrows raised and bombas mouth dropped open. "Is that so?" Bomba asked, "Yes sir it is." Jess smiled holding my hand.

"Totally wasn't expecting that one." Harper smirked sarcastically, I slightly pushed her and she laughed, "okay. Well there is rules now, you guys aren't allowed closed doors, no going to Jess's house with out parents, same at our house. But I trust you guys." Demi said firmly, "woah woah, my daughter?" Bomba laughed, "you hurt her, we will have a problem." He said seriously, "I would never sir."

Sike, yet you have.

"Well we finished our icecream me and Jess are going to go outside and take pictures at the cows. We will be right back!" I smiled, "okay 10 minutes then come back in."

We smiled and walked out to the cows, we took photos and stuff, then our backs laid up against the cows "so?"

"So?"

He stood infront of me holding my hands, "Hallie, I really really like you. Im so sorry for hurting you I can't get the feeling of guilt out of me."

"It's fine, it wasn't you."

"I still feel bad Hallie."

"Don't" I giggled,

Just then I got a boot of confidence, I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled my body to his connecting our lips, considering I didn't know what I was doing he very much did. I just followed him, our lips moving slowly in sync his tongue grazed my bottom lip and then entered my mouth, I smiled and pulled away. Our foreheads rested on eachother as he slowly removed his hands from my hips, "wow." I breathed out,

"Your amazing." He smiled, then gave me a small peck.

MAJOR ASS TIME SKIP SORRRRY •

It's been one month since me and Jess started dating, when he first hit me I thought it was fine, it wasn't him. But I realized that it's not fine and it's slowly getting worse, Jess fell into drugs and alcohol and 60% of young women are in an abusive relationships and I'm one of those girls. I'm just so scared to leave him, he loves me and I love him. He's the only other person besides family and a few friends who love me, that and he said he would hurt me if I left.