Chapter 66

Allison's POV

Today is Monday. The day the school starts again just a few more months then I'm done.

After Friday we all just unpacked and just relaxed before today. Everyone is signed in for school even Edward's gang and Kai that's apart of Gabe's gang. They joined my gang and knows about everything. Nicholas moved here with his parents and has also joined my gang. Him and Zack got close again.

Jeremy, Bryan and Connor all moved in with Gabe. Alec and Joe at my gang house with the rest at their normal houses.

''Hey Ally, you up?'' Caleb asks walking into my room.

''No I'm sky diving.'' I replied sarcastically cuddling closer to my pillow.

"Come on wakey wakey.'' Liam said walking in with more footsteps.

''No.'' I groaned and buried my head in my pillow. Next thing I know my blanket is on the floor and alot of deep breaths taken in.

''Why are you guys breathing so hard?'' Alec asks walking in.

When I look up everyone is staring at me and Jordon is pointing to me. Alec looks at me and also suck in a deep breath.

''What?'' I ask looking down at myself. I'm in booty shorts and a white sports bra with a see thru nike shirt.

''God Ally.'' Almost everyone groaned. And by everyone I mean everyone that is going to school. That is Caleb, Luke, Mike, Shawn, Ray, Alec, Joe, Logan, Vincent, Zack, Alexander, Dean, Matt, Hunter, Ash, Tyler, Mason, Jason, Jt, Justin, Cole, Tristin, Noah, Ethan, Oliver,Elijah, Kyle, Elliot, William, Xavier, Caden, Nick, Jarred, Steve, Jordon, Duncan, Liam, Jeremy, Bryan, Connor, Edward, Enrico, Finn, Adam, Nicholas, Kai, Andre, Aadrian, Wyatt, Max, Landon, Zayn, Christian, Jacob and James.

''You-you wow.'' Caden breathed out.

''Yeah.'' Everyone breathed out.

''Guys that's my little sister.'' Caleb sighed walking closer to me.

''Dude you were also checking her out.'' Luke stated.

''I know but still.'' Caleb said throwing an arm around me.

''Okay anyway. Can I help you boys?'' I ask shrugging Caleb's arm off and sitting on my bed.

''Also hand me my blankets please?'' I ask pointing to them still laying on the floor.

''We came to check if you're awake.'' Nicholas said walking closer to me with a cup of coffee.

''Coffee!'' I yell and take it from him.

''Sure just take mine.''' Nicholas pouted.

''Aww thanks.'' I smile and take a sip.

''So I'm awake. Anything else?'' I ask amused at them as they look at me.

''W-what?'' Zack asked.

''Guys stop drooling, it's just shorts you have seen me in them.'' I stated.

''Yeah but while you were laying down it looked so much better and your shirt rode up. Also it's kinda cold and you're sleeping in that.'' Max said pointing at what I'm wearing.

''Sure it's almost winter but it isn't that cold.'' I stated putting my cup on my bedside table. After I got up I walked to the bathroom ignoring their stares.

Quickly showering and doing my daily routine, I got out of the bathroom only to see everyone sprawled out in my room.

''Seriously?'' I asked still in my towel.