Chapter 18

Allison's POV

I wake up hearing a click sound. Stiring I turn around snuggeling further into a chest. Wait a chest?  Feeling a head snuggeling into the crook of my neck.

''Go away.'' Zack mumbled against neck, his breath tickling my neck.

''Well good morning sunshine.'' Caleb said sounding amused.

*click*

''If you take on more picture I will put that phone so far up your ass you will be shitting apps for years.'' I threatened

''So aggressive in the mornings.'' Luke sighed.

''I told you she's not a morning person.'' Caleb said.

''We brought coffee.'' Luke said.

''Yayy coffee.'' I smiled sitting up.

''Here you go sleeping beauty.'' Caleb smiled.

''No, my warmth is gone.'' Zack pouted. That pout looks so kiss able right now. Wait what.

''Suck it up bad boy.'' I smiled.

''Look what I found.'' Alexander came in carrying oreos. My oreos that Zack gave me. Seeing my anger Caleb and Luke took a step back.

''Why you backing up?'' Alexander asked looking up. His jaw tensed when he saw Zack next to me but his eyes widened when he saw me.

''You better drop that oreos man.'' Zack spoke up.

''Why?'' Alexander asked gritting his teeth.

''Cause that's my fucking oreos.'' I gritted my teeth together.

''Oh but I found it.'' He said.

''Wrong move man.'' Caleb said. Standing up I make my way over to him.

''Listen Alexander, just give it to her.'' Zack said.

''You don't tell me what to do and why are you even here. Did you guys sleep together?'' Alexander yelled.

''Fuck, wrong move.'' Luke spoke.

''Ally just breathe.'' Caleb said. Alexander finally saw me walking towards him and his eyes went wide again.

''Al I didn't mean it like that.'' He defended.

''Didn't mean it like what Alexander? Implying I'm a whore? Just another fuck. You show up acting all jealous with MY fucking oreos and won't give them back. The oreos is mine and who do you think you are?  Showing up taking my oreos and implying I'm a fucking whore. Go fuck yourself Alexander.'' I yelled standing right in front of him making him flinch.

''You should've just given my oreos to me. No you shouldn't even have taken them. And act like a jealous fucking boyfriend which you're not. So give me MY fucking oreos and get out before I kick you out.'' I finished and grabbed my packet of oreos.

''I didn't mean to imply anything. I walked in on him next to you in a bed what am I supposed to think and I didn't know this was yours. And I don't want you to get hurt that's why I'm acting like this.'' He yelled at me.

''This is not good.'' I heard Caleb mumble.

''What are you my fucking father. I can take care of myself.'' I yelled.

''I know and I'm sorry.'' He apologized.

''Just give me my oreos and go.'' I said slowly making him gulp.

''I didn't mean to Allison please forgive me.'' He pleaded.

''You can be glad you gave my oreos back. Oh and Alexander do something like this again I will fucking kick your ass.'' I said with a small smile.