Chapter 30

Allison's POV

My mom and Chris came back Sunday morning with huge smiles and a new glint in their eyes. The guys and girls left around 6pm last night, after they left me, Caleb, Ray,Nathan and surprisingly Jordon quickly cleaned up.

After that Jordon had to leave,us 4 made a big family bed out of my bed and just talked and watched movies. When my mom saw Nathan she basically bawled her eyes out then slapped him then cried again. She said it's all pregnancy hormones.

We were currently sitting in the lounge. Mom and Chris decided to go take a nap. While us 4 just watch movies.

"Ally can I ask you something?" Caleb asked. I nodded as my answer.

"What's that in the garage under the black sleek cover thing? Every time I park my car or bike it catches my eye." Caleb asked.

"Why don't I show you guys." I said standing up and walking over to the garage door.

"Where you going?" The guys asked along with Zoey and Kim walking in without knocking. The guys is the whole boys soccer team, Dylan's gang and even Jarred's gang basically all the boys that was at the party yesterday.

"Follow me and you'll find out." I smiled. Walking up to the black sleek cover, I pulled it off revealing my gorgeous purple baby.

"It's beautiful, what is it?" Zoey asked.

"It's a Audi R8 V10 Gecko." I smiled.

"Why don't you drive it?" Jarred asked.

"It's a long story. This is basically the car I got into that accident a year ago. I rebuild it myself." I explained. They all looked at me shocked and in awe.

"What can't you do?" Jordon asked.

"Kill spiders." Caleb answered for me, I just nodded.

"I thought it would be something like sing or dance." Steve said.

"She can sing, you guys haven't heard her sing. She sang with Ed Sheeran Thursday night." Caleb smiled proudly.

"Wait let me get you guitar and you can sing for us." Ray smiled and ran upstairs completely ignoring my protest.

''I hate you guys." I mumbled under my breath but everyone heard.

"We love you too." Zoey smirked at me.

"What am I supposed to sing?" I asked.

"Anything." They said. I sighed and started singing Human by Christina Perri. After I sang they all looked at me and started cheering.

''That was amazing Ally.'' Jordon smiled.

''Thanks.'' I smiled.

"So Ally there's this race track that we liked to go to. Do you wanna come you don't have to race just watch and cheer. What do you say?'' Brandon asked.

''Yeah. I-I guess we can go.'' I said.

''But I'm riding my baby to the track.'' I smirked.

''Did you see my my baby it's a-''

''Mustang GT with a black racing stripe. I know I've seen it.'' I smirked.

''Okay what's my car?'' Zoey asked smirking.

''You have a Ford Fusion 2016 with a V6. And it's dark blue.'' I smirked.

''You really know your cars don't you?'' Steve mused.

''And my bikes.'' I smirked.

''Yeah yeah. So you coming tonight?'' Caleb asked with hopeful eyes.