Chapter Fourty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"We're gonna spoil this baby." "I know." I smiled at him as we arrived at the studio.

The rain was now hail; Lou placed his jacket over me to shelter me from the rain. He took my hand as we rushed through the rain and into the warm studio. I sat down in the waiting area as Lou checked in at the red rounded desk.

He walked up to me.

"I'll do this alone; I don't want you to be stressed out in your condition."

"Lou, I'm pregnant not disabled!"

"It doesn't matter, you're staying here!" I rolled my eyes as he kissed me.

"Love you!"

"You too!" I shouted after him.

I glanced at my watch as Lou walked into the meeting room. It was only 9am! Suddenly, I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran into the toilets as I vomited into the toilet.

I can't put up with this for seven more months!

I sat back in the waiting room as Lou walked towards me looking pale.

"What's wrong babe?" He sat beside me and sighed.

"Let's just say, management aren't impressed. They don't want the public to find out about the engagement or the baby!"

"What!"

"They think it'll loose us lots of fans...so they want me to..." He placed his head in his hands as he ran his hands through his hair.

"They want me to pretend to break up with you, and they want me to pretend that the baby isn't mine!"

"WHAT!"

"If I don't they'll think about firing me from the band."

"But you've worked so hard to get to where you are!"

"I know!"

"So what did you say?" "I told them that I wouldn't do it."

"Louis!"

"I couldn't do that to you, it's not fair!"

"And I can't do this to YOU, it's not fair!"

"I'm not leaving you."

"You don't have to, just pretend to! We can still live together, they'll just think we live in the same block of flats, and we'll just never go out together in public."

"Paige, no! I have a responsibility now, I can't do that to you. We're not discussing this, come on!"

He stood up and walked outside with me. Paparazzi were circling the building.

I grabbed Louis' hand and slapped him across the face.

"I hate you, we're over!"

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Saving your career" I murmured.

"I HATE YOU...I MEAN IT, WE'RE OVER!" I jumped into the car and slammed the door as the paps, filmed everything.

L:What are you doing babe, you shouldn't have done that. xx

I texted him back immediately.

'I'm not going to be the one responsible for crushing your dreams Lou, I'll see you at home. xxx '

I was sick of all these lies but Lou loved his job and I wouldn't have forgiven myself for taking that away from him!

It has been two weeks; two weeks of lies and hiding from the public. I've had to lie on twitter and sneak out of my own house, but it's worked!

Tonight, I'm performing on the Voice, and Danielle is dancing with me so I'm excited but I haven't announced that I'm pregnant yet. My outfit is a loose dress which hides all of my bump, so I'll be okay. The only time I get to see Louis is at night, and I hate it. I just want to be able to cuddle him in public and tell the world how much I love him but instead I have to make up lies about how we split up...anyway at least he has his job!

I arrived at the studios with Danielle as I got changed. I was handed some skyscraper heels and they wouldn't let me wear anything else. I was worried about the height of them as I am clumsy, but they were very insistent!

After three hours of waiting back stage it was time to go on. I switched my microphone on as I wobbled onto the stage. A spotlight indicated where I should stand as I belted out the lyrics. The dancing wasn't hard but in these heels it was impossible. The boys were in the crowd, using the 'here to see Danielle' excuse for the public but it was encouraging to see their faces. I missed seeing them twenty-four seven and my finger missed its ring but I couldn't be caught wearing my ring, it was too risky!

As I walked down some steps on the stage, my foot suddenly gave way and I fell to the floor. I didn't land on my stomach but I hit my head! The audience gasped. Danielle ran towards me and helped me up. Lou ran onto the stage, forgetting he was on live TV.

"Are you okay babe?"

"I'm fine." I said rubbing my bleeding head. Lou took the microphone in his hand.

"Look, I can't take this anymore. We haven't split up, she is my fiancé and we're having a baby together. Now, I don't care what people think because we have each other and the boys and that's all we need."

He helped me off stage arm in arm as my head was cleaned and I was checked over, but I was okay.

Liam ran up to us. "Simon, watched the program and he's been on twitter and so far there's hardly no hate, so Lou and Paige, you're allowed to stay."

"And we wouldn't carry on without you guys anyway!" Zayn added.

They all high fived each other, when I felt a weird sensation.

"Lou...Lou!"

He ran over to me.

"What?"

I placed his hand on my stomach.

"The baby's kicking!"

We became emotional as we felt our child's first sign of life...

We are definitely ready for this now. We are going to be a family...a very crazy family!

Okay guys, very random question but is there any English sayings or English words in here that you don't understand, if you're from another country or something like that. If so tell me what it is and I'll try not to use it. Oh and happy birthday Danielle. Please keep commenting and voting, it makes my day!

Sophie xx