"BITCH TIME TO GET THE FCK UP!" I hear a female voice shout, her scream bouncing off the walls. Knowing all to well who it was, I groan rolling onto the next side of the bed to find it empty, I opened my eyes and raised my head up to see Jack's not there.

"He's downstairs" she says reading my mind.

"Now get your sick ass up and give your bestie a hug" Ashley says opening her arms. I sit up on the king size bed stretching over to hug her, to which she took as an invite to jump onto my bed and sit.

"You okay?" She questions with a knowing look on her face causing me to tilt my head looking at her confusingly.

"Yes now why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and her face just swells up more from excitement.

"Because you know" she replies looking at me like I already know this news that is exciting her.

"No I don't know" I say looking at her strangely.

She looks at me like I've grown two heads while she give an exasperated sigh.

"So you don't know yet?" She says just registering that i have no clue what she is talking about as i still look at her like she's a psychopath.

"Ash you need to give me more details if you want me to know or just start walking to the nearest mental hospital" I chuckle pointing towards the door.

"Hun your pregnant" she says and I loose all the colour from my face. I hear a crash by  the door causing us to snap our head in the direction of the noise to see Jack standing there with his mouth open and now shattered glass by his feet.

I looked shocked then start shaking my head at him, scared of his reaction.

"Jack no no no-" I start to say in fear but was cut off by him walking away. I instantly get up from my bed and run to him seeing him running down the stairs headed for the door.

"Jack!" I shout but he ignores.

"Jack stop!" I shout again as I reach the middle of the stairsand he the bottom. We both stop and he turns around to look at me with his hands on his hip.

"You're pregnant" he asks.

"No, no I'm not, Jacky trust me I'm not" I say worried he'd walk away again.

"What is wrong with me!" He shouts, picking up the picture hanging on the wall slaming it on the floor causing glass to shatter everywhere.

"How did I not notice, all the signs were there!" He says more to himself passing a hand through his hair.

"No its just the flu trust me!" I say on the verge of crying. I want to cry because of his reaction. Is this him telling me he doesn't want children with me? Or any children at all?

"Did you take a test?" He asks finally looking at me his eyes so stone cold i couldn't read a thing he was thinking or feeling.

"No I haven't, because I'm not pregnant"

"I need to go" he says turning around continuing his journey to the door.

"Jack please! Stop!" I shout following behind him again, tears streaming down my face.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" His voice booms, echoing off the walls with a rage. He looks at me angrily then turns around and walk out the door with a slam.