Gray was smacked silently by the titania erza.

After some dinner out with acno and zeref. With Zeref glared the whole time at acno. while acno just sweated nervously,eating his noodles.

They both settled in natsu's dirty home, happy went to stay at carla's because of zeref and acno's behavior toward each other. 

But as they opened the door.....

Trash was everwhere some in impossible places to put trash in, one to seem make a tornado.

Zeref stared at the trash while acno kicked a small cup at the floor.  Zeref then inhaled and placed natsu in a bundle of pillows and silently screamed while he went everywhere cleaning the whole house in a few seconds.

Acno stared while he got and brought natsu to his chest as he sweat dropped. Zeref dusted off the dirt and stared at acno

"Don't stare at me like that, I got a few mental problems after you left" Zeref huffed. We both heard natsu groan under his arms and we both stiffened but natsu went back to sleeping.

We both sighed in relief before acno brought him up to his room,Zeref,following him. Acno placed him down at the bed and covered him up to his neck. We both sneaked out of the room before Zeref closed the door to natsu's room gently.

We sat then at the couch and sighed at relief. Acno looked at zeref and placed his hands at his knees. 

"Zeref, lets talk" Acno said making Zeref's eyebrows pitch up in curiosity.

" I wanna say sorry to you for..leaving" Acno said a few tears running down his eyes. Zeref stood up and punched acno so hard he fell down from the couch.

"SORRY? SORRY! thats all i get after spending 400 years in this damn cruel world, cursed and never get to see my brother?!" Zeref said eyes glaring red.

" You're right zeref you shouldn't forgive me but at least understand why i left" Acno standing up.

"tsk. fine." Zeref said venom in his voice.

"After I left I couldn't stand to see my family dying again. I left you because I knew I was the source of the death of your mother and younger brother.I wanted to give you a better lifebut believe me, I wanted to go back but I grew insane from being alone. Unlike you my power went unstable and drove me crazy. I understand if you don't forgive me but at least you know the truth."Acno said wiping the tears and sighed.

"I'll leave you and your younger brother alone" Acno said going to the door but something punched the wall next to him. He looked back to see Zeref's crying as well.

"All I needed was an explanation,but please don't lave me and my brother again.It will take some time for me to forgive you though" he said with anger but compassion in his eyes.

Acno smiled at this and they both hugged ,both crying before letting go and dried their tears.

They then heard a cry at natsu's room and a crash. They both hurried up to the stairs and broke natsu's door to his room.

The same cloaked man from before holding a crying natsu trying to struggle away from a stranger.

The cloaked man seemed enough of this and placed his free hand over the crying child and a blue magic circle appeared.As it appeared the crying child slowly fell asleep in the starngers arms. 

"NATSU!" acno shouted before running to his son but the cloaked man brought out his free hand and paralyzed them both.

"Sorry but I'm taking my vessel with me and you two and the whole fairy tail guild is running out of time to stop me." He said before making a portal and jumping down in it.

As he left zeref fell to the ground in shock and acno fell to the ground justas the portal closed.They both looked at each other and knew what they had to do.

They have to get every guild in fiore assembled and find natsu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUN

oooh the plot thickens my friends and I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING but i will update for summer is almost here!!!!

 And heres a little game for you guys!

WHOEVER CAN SOLVE THIS RIDDLE WILL GET A FREE DRAWING FROM ME ANYTHING YOU WAANT OR I CAN PUT THERE OC HERE IN THIS STORY!!!!(except nsfw or anything RPG)

ok so here it goes

  What is the difference between a school boy studying and a farmer watching his cattle? 

did you guess it? tell me in the comments /(ow0)\