The panicked

Acno's POV

This was a long week. Natsu still a baby. Guy who cursed natsu is still out there. Zeref being over protective.
And here I am sleeping at a tree branch. *sigh*  I looked down to here to here a small sniffle. Natsu?

"What are you doing here buddy?" I said as I picked him up by his armpits. I saw he had a few scratches and a small twig at his hair.

"Where is Zeref?" I said to myself as he widened his arms for a hug.

I hugged him and looked around. No one in sight. I looked at natsu again and he was sucking his thumb and sleeping. I smiled and activated my wings and flew up I stopped and flapped my wings gently.

Suddenly there was an explosion and some flaming debris behind me and I dodged it of coarse.
I looked and at the end of the town some of the buildings were on fire.

What the hell is going on??

Zeref's POV

I was literally panicking the hell out of sanity.

Apparently happy went to the park with natsu and as he was daydreaming about fish and Carla natsu crawled off somewhere.

We were all panicking on where he was I checked the food storage. Not there. Behind the bar counter. Nope.
Dammit where are you nat-

BOoM!!

I ran and saw the end part of town on fire. Natsu...

No ones POV

" put it out!!!"

"I AM TRYING!!!!"

"MY CHILD IS IN THAT BUILDING"

"AAAAAHHHHHH"

Everything and everywhere was burning. Houses. Stalls. Markets. Even people.

They were all burning.

Some people from the fairy tail guild came to help. Gray came to put out the fire alongside with Juvia. Elfman came to help people out of the debris Gajeel went through the buildings to save people inside.

When the commotion was done, everyone was sent to the hospital to have themselves checked up before of going back to the guild.

"What the hell happened! Its like that fire came out of nowhere." Gajeel shouted as levy tried to calm him down.

"It didn't come out of no where" Zeref as he came in the view like a badass.

"Oh yeah, emo mofo who did it?!" Gajeel shouted at Zeref raising his fist.

"I'll show you" Zeref said keeping his composure and held up natsu by his arm pits(A/N IN THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIFE) even though natsu's head lopped on one side with drool going down his mouth cause he was still sleeping.

"What the f-------" Gay tried to shout until Erza slapped his dirty mouth.

"How the hell did one brat do that much damage" makrov said sweat dropping.

"Let's just put on this, never tempt a baby natsu" Acnologia said as he jumped down the railing. Everyone fell down due to the sudden earthquake when acnologia landed.

"Eh?" Gray said standing up"what the hell does that mean?".

"Well i'd rather not explain it" acnologia said waving his hands dismissing gray. When he remembered how that man was teasing natsu with a piece of candy that natsu liked.

"wha-why" Gray was then cut off by yours truley. Zeref.

"Natsu needs some sleep right now, Fullbuster i suggest you be quiet" Zeref glared as he held natsu who cuddled to zerefs chest.