The power

hi! sorry i was very busy with school and family stuff (-_-) so lets proceed.

btw there is some gorey scenes here so be warned!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeref's POV

After some breakfast, me and natsu goes to the forest to relax, happy went to the guild to meet that white cat. weird. I sat near a river bank while natsu crawled over to some flowers near by. I smiled when I saw him sneeze from a flower. I lied down to the grass below me and breathed in the fresh air that lingered by me. I watched as two birds flew next each other while tweeting happily.

I frowned and remembered me and mavis' times together. when I first met her, when I saw her trying to learn my magic, I miss her.

I heard a small rustling of bushes, I ignored it thinking its just an animal. I was wrong. A dark sword was thrown to me and i dodged it in time. I back flipped and landed safley. I looked back to my attacker to see what looked like a berserker. (lol)

"who are you" I asked angrily. He/ she just stared at me before attacking repeatedly with another dark sword. I dodged it and threw a dark ball at him/her.

His arm gets ripped and blood flew everywhere. I panted from exhaustion and stood straight looking like a boss. I stood in shock as his arm regenerated with dark magic covering it. He/she slashed at me suddenly and gave me four long wounds on my chest. I screamed in pain as he/she kept slashing at my chest. 

As I layed down screaming in pain as he kept slashing my chest, I heard a small cry. I looked unbearingly to the side to see my literal baby brother crying. How could I forget him?!!

He/she stopped his attack and looked where I was looking and smiled evily at me as he/she stood up,getting closer to natsu. I panicked and tried to stand but the pain in my chest hurt so much, but never the less I tried. 

As i tried to stand, I heard a loud scream and looked to see natsu with overbearingly dark magic surrounding him as he cried. The person was blown out by the magic then suddenly lifted by natsu's dark magic.  more and more started to come near the person and he tried to escape but natsu's dark magic ripped out his regenereated arm again with more blood gushing out. 

Then the others ripped his other arm and legs, leaving him screaming in pain. Then his head was ripped slowly off by the magic and it dropped him leaving nothing but a chest of my attacker. I stood in shock, what was that?!

 I looked back to natsu who was still crying and his magic lowered a bit and wiped his little tears away before dissapearing. I tried to go to him but the wounds at my chest were starting to gush out blood. I heard a small sound at a distance.

"Hey zeref!! I brought the others to relax here too! with charle~" Happy said with wendy,  gray, lucy, and erza. I sat there panting when they saw me and natsu's condition. Wendy immediately came to my side and started to heal me. The others surrounded me while happy went to get my baby brother.

My chest was fully healed at small time." thank you wendy" I said, smiling to her and she smiled back with a 'no problem'.

happy then brought my brother to me. " I can't get him to stop crying!!" Happy said as he ,too, was crying. I quickly took my brother from his hands and hugged and shushed him. He stopped crying and bounced with happiness while squishing my cheeks.

I laughed until someone spoke up.

" Zeref, what happened" Erza asked. I sighed and placed my energized brother to my side and began explaining to her and the others what happened.

They stood in shock as Ipointed the dead body nest to them. Wendy screamed, Erza sweat like crazy, Lucy fainted and Gray just stood there.

" what do you think is happening here?" Gray said staring down on natsu,who was still squishing my facial cheeks. I looked down on natsu's adorable and innocent face ,laughing.

" For the first time, I have no idea" I said worringly. Who was that? Who was he/she after? Was it me or natsu?

Well whatever it was I'll always protect my baby brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

A man hurriedly ran through the halls of a castle. He tripped a few times but he kept running until he reached the gigantic doors of the castle.He opened it with his strength and stared at the man on the throne.

"Percy what are you doing here? where is your partner?" the man on the throne asked the panting man. He looked up to see the man with tears running down his face.

"H-he died s-sir *hiccup* h-e was r-ripped apart by s-s-some kid" He said crying for his fallen friend. The man on the throne stared at him for a while before he stood.

He walked to the crying man and kneeled to his level. He held his chin and made him look at him. He went near the man's ear and whispered.

"I do not care for him. You have failed me Percy. Now do you know what will happen?" He said smiling evily. Percy trembled before those words and punched the man and tried to escape through the doors but black magic closed the doors, keeping the man in the room.

"Ah,Ah,Ah Percy you know you cannot escape me" He said quickly slicing through Percy's shirt with his magic. He screamed in pain as the man drove the sword back.

He dropped to the floor in heaving pain as he held his bleeding wound that was rapidly flowing down his abdomen. The man who held the sword  smiled more as his magic neared Percy. It quickly attacked his legs rising to his chest.

Percy screamed more and more as the magic rose to his neck. He stared at the man on the throne and whispered his final words.

"One day someone will defeat you and your son will never be yours again" he said before the magic consumed him and his flesh and blood exploded everywhere. Guts were on floors and some on walls.

The man on the throne stood there he saw an eyeball roll to his foot. He placed his foot on it and said "I shall not falter Percy, my son, will be the one who kills all" And his laugh echoed throughout the walls.

The scene changes to an old ruin town. A small but destroyed house lied there, broken bricks surrounded it with a few plants growing out of it. You will see a small, bit burned picture of a happy family.

A pink haired man with his black haired wife standing behind his child, a black haired one and a small pink haired baby one wrapped up in a blanket with his eyes closed while being held carefully by his mother. They  all smiled but YOU know what will happen.

Right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do ya think of this chapter?

comment and  vote :))))))))))))))

 bye bye~