Bonus chapter: Pirates

yes. this is pirates of caribbeans inspired. 

and a small treat for you guys for being such nice people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza's POV-

i opened my eyes.Only to see a wooden ceiling and the smell of the sea.

i got down from the bed only to land first thing to my face.

"what the *beeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is a rated G content eeeeeeeeeeeeeep*" i shouted as i tried to get the splinters of my face.I heard a groan behind me and i saw gray in a pirate costume. H e had a long white sleeved shirt and black trousers with a red headband on his head.

"oy keep it down i'm tryin' to sleep" he groaned while,I, simply smacked him at the head.

"OW! what the heck was that for!" gray shouted,holding his head in pain.

In the same time I heard a scream. Me and gray ran to the scene only to see the whole guild in pirate suites.

"why the heck is everyone wearing pirates suites!" lucy shouted suddenly.wait.when the heck was she here?

Then glares were upon us. Then a large thump behind us,we turned around to see master with a small pirate costume,as usual.

"what did ya' say there ladie" he said pointing his sword to lucy.

"u-uh-um-uh" she stuttered,sweating bullets as she heard more swords sheathed.

" she said why aren't we drinkin' ere" gray interrupted holding two bottles of beer. There was silence at first,then shouts as all of them grabbed beer.

I looked around to see elfman grabbing a whole barrel of beer and others chanted him on.

after a while we suddenly heard a cannon being shot, we looked up only to see a cannon ball flying down on us,we dodged it and ran to the dock and looked for the assailant.

we saw a ship with a blue sails and sparkly(?) wood,sailing right towards us.Then we heard the crew mates shouted with glee when they saw the ship.

we were confused,wasn't this an enemy ship?

the we saw a sign that made us roll our eyes.

A blue pegasus sign.

the ship's crew then boarded our ship and most of their crew were holding boxes of stuff. The crew then looked at the boxes that were placed down,one of them even took out a weird squid and placed it back down quickly.

deciding i wanted to join, I looked at the a weird book that had withered leather,few sun and moon deisgns  and the letters E.N.D.weird.

"ah,i see you've taken a liking to the most valuable treasure we have? men" pirate ichiya said posing a small pose. I cringed so hard i went back to the stone age.

"we've taken that from the most notorious pirate leader we've ever stolen from,e.n,d" ichiya said placing one of his fatty fingers at his chin.

"yeah,i heard they once forced the king to give them a kingdom,weird thing was they killed him after" a crew member blurted out. 

"I actually heard they once eaten a guard alive" another cremember said and both shivered at the mere thought of it.

"well whatever it is lads i hope we don't encounter them any sooner" master said while taking gold from one of the boxes.

then we heard another gunshot, at first we thought it was another ship with goods in it but right after we heard it,there was a thud.

 everyone started to scream in fear. then there was a cannon hitting us straight to the deck. A large shadow leered upon the ship and we looked up.

It was a large ship,bigger than any that i can encounter, then pirates then boarded the ship with a thump. when we saw their faces we almost screamed ourselves, it was tartarus.

"well,well,well if it isn't the notorious fairy tail"pirate mard geer said as we walked to us slowly. many of the men arounf us unsheathed their swords.

"hahaha! so pathetic" pirate jackal siad jumping up and down like a lunatic. then kyoka stepped up.

" we are here for the babloons thank you very much" she said rubbing her fingers together.

"what makes you think we'll do that!" gray shouted as he prepared his magic. same as me and lucy. When the all of the pirates saw our magic they gasped and looked at each other whispering. even tartarus was shocked.

But even with all that ruckus,we heard heavy footsteps from tartarus' ship. a man in a black cloak jumped down causing tartarus to be even more shocked.

master your not even suppose to be here" jackal said loosing his facade as a maniac. The man with the cloak  meerly glanced at him before turning back at us.

He then pulled his hood down and all were shocked except tartarus of course.

It was natsu. But he looked diffrent he had red eyes, black tattoos covering his face and red tips at his hair.

"natsu is that you?" lucy said before she ran to him hoping to give him a hug but she was then pushed back with a blue aura surrounding her.

I looked back to natsu to see his hand was held up with the same blue aura around lucy. was he using telekenisis?

" do not touch me human" he said and rushed his hand to the ground as lucy crashed down to the deck.

"Lucy!" gray shouted and ran to help her but was pushed back by natsu again.

"I am only here to grab what is precious to me" he said before he snapped his fingers. The book then flew to his hands glowing a darker aura.

"who tinks you can escape like that huh?" a crew member shouted before dashing to natsu, sword at hand.

Even with his braveness darkness will always be upon them.

As fast as lightning natsu blocked the sword before the man could even touch him.

"I said d o n ' t  t o u c h  m e" he said before he waved his sword in every direction possible before sheathing his sword again.

Nothing happened for a while, the man stood still from his spot until his flesh discarded to tiny millions of squares.

everyone screamed in horror , natsu just smiled and walked to the ship using his telekenisis to put him back to his ship.  

while the rest of tartarus just climbed their before they left with speed.

Natsu what had gone into you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there we go!

don't worry i'll place another chap for this one.

sorry if it's short!

and what do you think? good? bad? eh?

anyways bye bye!