the castle

No ones POV

In a fair view in the city of Alvarez. People could see a ship flying through their city but thought nonetheless since it was an everyday thing.

The ship finally descended down the road of the castle. Zeref's castle.

The door of the ship opened and three silhouettes popped up.

"Can you explain this? Now!!" Acnologia said with confusion.

"*sigh* I am an emperor of Alvarez I built a kingdom here in results of more houses and guilds pop up,expanding my empire and yes he is my son" Zeref said not even bothering to look at Acnologia as he continued climbing the stairs with larcade.

When they reached the stairs Zeref was greeted by brandish who bowed and said.

" welcome home Zeref-sama,
larcade-sama and guest" she said emotionlessly.

"Wait guest don't you know who I am?!!" Acnologia exclaimed but brandish and Zeref ignored him while larcade just sweat dropped.

"Please call august and Eileen I must speak to them both" Zeref said with authority of a king. Brandish bowed and fetched Eileen and august.

Like lightning Eileen and august were there.

"Hello your majesty, if I may ask is that your brother?" August said as he looked at the little dragneel In worry.

"Yes, this is my brother please take him to the infirmary August" Zeref said In hurry. August quickly nodded and took the boy out of his hands and proceeded to the infirmary.

Then Zeref stood and talked with eileen.

"Eileen stay here with acnologia , I will check on my brother" Zeref said and left the two alone.

For Acnologia though, it was awkward. During the times he was crazy he was after the queen of dragons and at the same time Eileen was after Acnologia too.

"Hello Acnologia" Eileen said with anger and a crooked smile.

"Hello Eileen" Acnologia said with the same amount of anger.

Last time they met Eileen turned his food for a month into cockroaches and made him starve for a few weeks.

Then for revenge Acnologia burned her whole room.

I guess you can say they're rivals.
-----------+-+-±_---_---___-_----------_------

Zeref's POV

While I walked my grand hallway I heard the bickering of the two rivals form afar.

They better not destroy anything.

but right now im worried for my brother. what if he's dead? what if he's forgotten again? there's only one way to find out. 

*heartbeat*

I reached a door that's said infirmary.

*heartbeat*

And twisted the knob and pushed it a bit.

*heart beat*

I saw my little brother sleeping peacefully while the doctor checked him and I see august sitting down on a chair. I sighed in relief knowing my brother was okay

I walked over the doctor and doctor quickly reacted.

"A-ah, hello e-e-mperor z-zeref" alphys said(a/n you cannot stop me with these references.). She was a small doctor for her age and she has short blonde hair.

"Good morning alphys how is my brother" I said with small authority because every time I shout she breaks down so I'll just be a calm king.

"H-he has s-some k-kind o-of d-dark m-m-magic in h-him. I-its p-physc-cily k-kiling h-him and h-his m-memories m-might b-be affected"she stutters again. Kinda starting to be annoying