The meeting

Erza's POV---------

Me and the gang rode the train to magnolia.I saw the two twin dragon slayers with disgusted look on the train ,I, knew what to do.I stood between them and punched them both in the stomach, knocking the air right out of them.

they slumped to the floor unconscious, fools if they were going to barf in my shoes! ohoho they'd get more than the air out of them.i carried the two dragon slayers to the train, while the other sat in their respective seats.I looked at gray who looked as if he rembered something dreadful.

"gray? what's wrong" I asked he then loked at me with an answer which would have made me jump out of the train.

"zeref said only five people! and were seven" he said with a panicked look on his face.

"yeah so? i'm sure zeref would understand we made a common mistake" I said with a sure voice.

"yeah maybe your right I just got a feeling something's gonna go wrong" gray said with a thought popping in everyone's mind.

"aye, but I'm sure we'll all be alright" happy said hopefully making everyone smile and then lucy suddenly gave a sad look.

"yeah i do hope so natsu forgives me" lucy said with a sad look.

"don't worry lucy I'm sure he will" I said assuringly and everyone had a happier mood through out the whole trip ,well, except for sting and rouge of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeref's POV

I and the springgans stood outside the palace as the fairies and sabertooth came to their view. I had a calm face as he saw the fairies and two sabertooth members stood in front of them. I didn't mind that there was cats.

I observed them all and took a small look at them.

Sting eucliffe-

a guild master and a friend of natsu . He has a very energetic style and he is way to attached to natsu, he admires him.weird. also a light dragon slayer according to my files.

Rouge cheney-

a shadow dragon slayer. best friend of sting eucliffe he has a calm and dark expression but he is nice (?).

Lucy Heartfelia-

Ah the one who broke his brother's heart i dhould torture her for that, But making my brother forget them is better.

celestial magic. like Leila she was way better than her.

has a very (too) proud feeling to herself and she has a whip

not much to know her but I'd rather not know.

Gray Fullbuster-

an ice mage. son of UR . has a brotherly relationship with a man named lyon. a rival/friend to natsu.

not else much to know.

Erza belserion-

daughter of one of my springgans Eileen belserion.requip magic.

has a stoic expression. Likes cake way too much, kinda like her mother.

Happy

a talking cat.friend of natsu. is an exceed.

huh did not expect that.

"hello there zeref. why do you need us?" Erza spoke with her usual stoic expression.