Chapter 75

{HARRY}

~time skip till their first dance~

The day flew by in a split second and I saw myself and Y/N making our way to the dance floor to share our first dance together. My cheeks were aching of pain due to smiling too much but I mean if you have someone like Y/N in your life, it'll be a regular thing.

The both of us were very emotional but didn't want to shed too much tears as we were suppose to be enjoying the night, which we were, because we'll never have an important day as today ever again.

I held out my hand which Y/N gladly took. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer into me, and her arms hooked around my neck, pulling my head closer in.
"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" I asked and she smiled playfully.

"Probably a hundred times" she replied and I kissed her on her forehead before she could rest her head on my shoulder. We continued swaying our body's to the music playing as our guests observed our first dance.

Soon it ended and we shared a passionate and lustful kiss before everyone came to join us on the dance floor. Whilst Niall shared a dance with Y/N, I shared one with my mum. After a few minutes it was time for Y/N I to cut into our beautiful cake made by Gemma.

We cut into our cake to reveal a three layer cake iced with butter cream between each layer

We cut into our cake to reveal a three layer cake iced with butter cream between each layer. We shared our cake with each other before the guests got themselves a slice as well.

We went to sit down at our table when I noticed that Y/N's cake is on the table except she wasn't seen near it. Nor in the room. I walked over to Niall.
"Nialler, have you seen Y/N?" I asked and he shook his head.
"I think she went that way" he pointed over to the bathroom. I made my way over there.

No sign of her. Suddenly I felt a tap on my leg. I looked down and met Lux's worried and sad eyes.
"Uncle Hawwy" she pouted and I lifted her up in my arms.
"Is everything okay Lux?" I asked and she shook her head.
"It's Y/N/N (Nick name)" she said and my body tensed up for a minutes.

"Where is she baby?" I asked and she pointed towards the exit of the building.
"Outside?" I asked again and she nodded. I began walking outside with Lux still securely in my arms.
"There" Lux said whilst pointing towards a figure wearing a white dress, sitting in front of the big blossom tree, knees pressed tight to her chest.

I rushed over to her and settled Lux down on the ground before sitting next to Y/N.
"Y/N? Baby?" I asked, concern clear in my voice. She didn't make any eye contact with me. Instead I saw a few tears rolling down her powdered cheeks. I wrapped my arm around her neck as I pulled her close into my side, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Baby?" I asked again and she looked at me, eyes glossed with salty tears, a few running down her cheeks. I wiped it away with my thumb and have her a concerned yet pity look.
"Is everything alright?" I asked and she shook her head as she stared out onto the green and grassy fields.