Chapter 34

{HARRY}

Knock Knock. What is that? I turned around and closed my eyes for one second until the sound was heard once more. Knock Knock.

I opened my eyes and I was now facing the hot tub area.
Knock Knock.
Seriously?! I stood up and unlocked the door.

As soon as I unlocked the door, Paul's sleepy face appeared.
"Morning" we both mumbled to each other.
"Get up, get ready and meet me in the lobby at 5:30" he said and I nodded.

He soon walked away and I closed the door.
I turned on the light, earning mumbles and turns from both Y/N and Niall.

Wait. Y/N's back? Thank god. I was getting worried about her.
"Guys we have to get up and meet Paul in the lobby at 5:30" I said and they moved around in the bed.

"What's the time?" Y/N asked.
I checked for my phone. After finding it I unlocked it and checked the time.
"It's 3:45" I replied and both of their eyes shot open.

"Jesus" Niall said as he and Y/N let out an exaggerating yawn.
I took my clothes for the day and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and undressed, dressing back into my new clothes. I was wearing an orange shirt with some black skinny jeans followed by my favorite chelsea boot.

I brushed my teeth and did my hair, putting on some musk and stepping out of the bathroom.
"Bathroom' s free" I said and Y/N got her clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

"Harry?" Niall asked.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He continued.
"What's up Nialler" I asked back.

"Do you know why Y/N ran away?" He asked and I shook my head, unassisted of why she could possibly run away from us without telling us. I mean that is what 'run away' mean. Is to run away without telling anyone or without anyone knowing where you could've possibly went.

"I honestly have no idea. But I wish I knew" I responded truthfully.
"If you could, may you please ask her why she did it?" I asked him.
"She did actually tell me" he said and I looked at him, awaiting his answer.

"What did she say?" I asked him.
"She needed to clear her head. She also told me she'll tell me today somewhere" he answered and I nodded.
"But I'll ask her again today" he added.

"And you'll tell me?" I ask, in hope that he will include me in this.
"Depends on her. Depends on the topic. Depends on different things" he said and I nodded, understanding that not all things could be shared with anyone.

I opened my phone going straight through to WhatsApp. I opened my most recent chat with Natasha.
Tasha: gooood morning Harold! Hope
             you had a good night rest.
             Hopefully seeing you today.
             Gtg. Talk later. ❤

I smiled. I know we haven't been together for even two days but I'm getting used to her. Hopefully she would grow less annoying, but other than that I think we will get along.

"Who have you been texting?" Niall's voice interrupted. I looked up at him. I don't know if I should tell him just yet. I mean yeah, he is my friend, bandmate, brother, but I won't be telling anyone just yet.

"It's just my mom" I came up with a lame excuse.
"What did she say?" He asked again.
"Um...she said she's excited to see me again" I continued my lies.
"Oh" Niall said as Y/N stepped out of the shower.

She had dark blue ripped skinny jeans with a white crop top, followed by a pair of black converse. Her hair was in a loose braid. She had the minimum of makeup on. Just some eyeliner, mascara and dark red lipgloss.

If I had to be completely honest, she looked really good. She made the outfit work. She looked stunning in it. Everything that she had wear in front of me looked amazing on her. No one could tell the opposite. Absolutely no one.

She didn't make any eye contact with me. She just looked at Niall and informed him that she's done. He then took his stuff and made his way into the bathroom.

I need to ask Y/N a question.

Now is the only time I think I'll get.